Welcome to the Talk it Up Forum.
    Lvl1 Paladin no armor

The Red Alert message Deceptive site

I still see it. It is not fixed. When i used Firefox it is still there the red deceptive site warning page. on Firefox.

But when i use Internet Explorer i don't see it. perhaps the settings of it in Internet explorer.

So yea it's not rid. still there on firefox and maybe other browsers too.

You can delete this thread after you read it Kan daek.
    ]~Hank-E-Pat ~ Alex Jones 2+2 = 5

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bigbear For This Useful Post:

Re: The Red Alert message Deceptive site

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbear View Post
    I still see it. It is not fixed. When i used Firefox it is still there the red deceptive site warning page. on Firefox.

But when i use Internet Explorer i don't see it. perhaps the settings of it in Internet explorer.

I need to check and see if I updated the front site message or not. Busy weekend. YOU HAVE TO TURN OFF the GOOGE SAFE BROWSING on every BROWSER that uses it. They are all a bit different in their construction... On most far as I know you go to PREFERENCES or SETTINGS for the browser you are using.. and then find the SECURITY area and turn it off. I have not loaded my copy of firefox yet because its old and I have to thus update it.. to see WHERE that is. But you have to do it on EACH BROWSER you use.
    Books are not the WORD.. the HUMAN BEING IS THE WORD and when MAN UNDERSTANDS HIS HUMAN ROLE... as the WORD... this planet will come into glory.

“The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.” “It is truth that liberates, not your effort to be free.” “The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.”
    Jiddu Krishnamurti

"The human race must become reconciled to a procession of changes, adjustments, and readjustments. Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny."

"The Great Tao flows everywhere, to the left and to the right. All things depend on it to exist, and it does not abandon them. To its accomplishments it lays no claims. It loves and nourishes all things, but does not lord it over them." - Lao Tzu

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

I need to check and see if I updated the front site message or not. Busy weekend. YOU HAVE TO TURN OFF the GOOGE SAFE BROWSING on every BROWSER that uses it. They are all a bit different in their construction... On most far as I know you go to PREFERENCES or SETTINGS for the browser you are using.. and then find the SECURITY area and turn it off. I have not loaded my copy of firefox yet because its old and I have to thus update it.. to see WHERE that is. But you have to do it on EACH BROWSER you use.

But WE cannot do anything about it.. its not a "server " or our software issue. Its a browser issue. If you don't see it on IE.. Good. I haven't used IE when using a windows browser almost since I have been on computers. So I don't know on it but I assume there may be something similar.. Many browsers use Google SAFE BROWSING.. SAFARI does.

We have a thread for this stuff . But for now I will leave this one because of the label of it. I think Chrome does call it safe browsing..I have looked at so much now I am not sure...

Safari simply admits it uses it... under Security under Preferences. Uncheck it. On Chrome for MAC seems like they had a slider instead of a check box.

Not going to unstore my windows machine to experiment there and I have IE disabled on it.. and will not enable it to check anyway.

If you use more than one computer.. then you have to do this on each computer you use. I assume the same would be true on tablets and smart phones.
    Books are not the WORD.. the HUMAN BEING IS THE WORD and when MAN UNDERSTANDS HIS HUMAN ROLE... as the WORD... this planet will come into glory.

“The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.” “It is truth that liberates, not your effort to be free.” “The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.”
    Jiddu Krishnamurti

"The human race must become reconciled to a procession of changes, adjustments, and readjustments. Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny."

"The Great Tao flows everywhere, to the left and to the right. All things depend on it to exist, and it does not abandon them. To its accomplishments it lays no claims. It loves and nourishes all things, but does not lord it over them." - Lao Tzu

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Firefox on MAC

Ok I loaded and updated it.. didn't take much and it on Mac anyway also uses PREFERENCES and in the LEFT menu there was SECURITY and I found it easy to turn off their Browsing security. It is called Block deceptive content and is a check box.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Chrome on MAC

You use Preferences again and that takes you to "settings" and scroll down until you hit the ADVANCED section and click on that to open advanced settings.. Find "protect you and your device from dangerous sites".... there is a slider there.. slide it to off position.

Just reminding you all to realize this was done ON PURPOSE to harass us.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

For Windows 10 machines

This website has information that might be useful for Chrome.. IE and Firefox. https://www.veracode.com/blog/2013/0...ernet-explorer

I can't make heads or tails of the IE instructions about Phishing sites.

Chrome appears to be set up similarly for Windows machines as it is for Macs. You find settings and then advanced settings to turn that off.

Firefox .. appears to use something called OPTIONS menu. Then you find SECURITY. It says "Configure security settings: Under the “Security” tab, choose the following settings. These steps prevent Firefox from saving your passwords and keep you from visiting potentially harmful sites. ""

IF you members of 8* have suggestions to offer.. use this thread.. as I am linking it to the front site post and updating that post.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Administrator

I'm happily back here since on Sept 21 i was suddendly cut off while working. After many attempts and.....'headaches' ....i finally lost my patience.
    I understood there were 2 main issues: 1 from both the browsers setting - i work with Chrome and FireFox - and 1 from my Virus Protectos/Avast.
    The browsers setting is the cause of the "red page" Cattura di schermata (8).jpg and to avoid it i had to "turn off" the so called "safe browser", going into the 'advanced' setting choices - do not know how is said exactly in English.

My Virus Protector was the final and strongest block, not allowing at all to reach TIU. So, this morning i uninstalled it - keeping "off" the "safe browser" - and TIU was working again. Then to have confirmation of that, i installed again the VP/Avast and got the "block" again. That was the "proved proof".
    Then another proof/experience. I installed VP/Kaspersky Internet Security free of charge for 30 days.....and TIU was still working well....but always keeping "off" both the "safe browser". But Kaspersky is good enough to 'protect' even though the "safe browser" are "off".

So now, VP/Avast is uninstalled and i'm here "under protection" of Kaspersky....together with all the celestial, invisible ONES who hardly had to work to "reach" this stubborn one .

I wrote to Avast....making my protests. I'll see what will come out from that, but what is important is that i can be HERE again.
    Depending on Avast reply and actions, i'll decide whether keep and pay for VP/Kaspersky after these 30 days of trial period.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iamai For This Useful Post:

Administrator

In reference to previous post #7, i would like to point out that, what i did IS NOT the solution.....the real problem - unknown to me - is still there, witin&without my/our personal computers! I/most of us, just put some "patches" to make us able to move on; i see that my machine does not work properly.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamai For This Useful Post:

I`ve only just got back on here,it was my AVG stopping me going on here,kept getting 1 virus message.
    So turned off AVG until restart.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cappella For This Useful Post:

Administrator

I'm not yet out of the woods....now my e-mail account is "blacklisted"....e-mails not allowed.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iamai For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iamai View Post
    I'm not yet out of the woods....now my e-mail account is "blacklisted"....e-mails not allowed.
    see I told you.. you were struck.... but keep up the good work anyway...

Jiddu Krishnamurti

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Thank you KD for posting the newest link on the front site. From using that entrance I have been able to report that this is NOT a deceptive site now every time I get on...Hoping soon that will stop as well.
    [URL="http://www.great-quotes.com/quote/575583"][B] [/B][/URL][I] "We've learned to fly the air as birds, we've learned to swim the seas as fish, yet we haven't learned to walk the Earth as brothers and sisters."
    Martin Luther King
    [/I]

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Isabel For This Useful Post:

I’m having issues logging in. I have tried to message Kan Daek but I’m kept from doing that also. Is there something going on?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moonlight lotus For This Useful Post:

I don't know what you have tried so far, dear ML, but try different browers, and change the SETTINGS on browers so that they do not block off suspect sites automatically. Having said that, for any new readers here, this is NOT actually a suspect site, but certain browers appear to be treating it as such, such as safari. Firefox works better for me. If loggin in turns out to be possible, then click the box which allows you to say logged in, and then the issues are possibly gone ....

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight lotus View Post
    I’m having issues logging in. I have tried to message Kan Daek but I’m kept from doing that also. Is there something going on?

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rose Anna For This Useful Post:

I will say it again.. and again... I am getting tired. Go to EACh browser you use and go to security and TURN OFF THE MESSAGE that says to WARN YOU ABOUT DECEPTIVE SITES. PROBLEM SOLVED. This is an attack against us. Some are getting it on the front page now too. Solution is the same.. turn off every warning of dangerous sites on each browser you use. If you don't know how to do that for your browsers I am NOT posting instructions.. they are on the web... use google to get instructions for how to turn of Google Safe Browsing on your browsers. Every browser has settings or preferences... GET TO KNOW YOURS.... There was only one purpose to make these fake google warnings that are used and that was to use them against sites of merit the dark side does not want you to frequent.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Yes the front page went red on Monday.
    I just opened the site from a different link and it soon cleared.
    This has happened on a collection of certain alternative media sites I visited about 6 months ago also.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cappella For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cappella View Post
    Yes the front page went red on Monday.
    I just opened the site from a different link and it soon cleared.
    This has happened on a collection of certain alternative media sites I visited about 6 months ago also.
    AGAIN THE SOLUTION is to UNCHECK Google warning on every browser you use.. ITs useless anyway. It is a game to punish certain website. Nothing more.. nothing less. It has no meaning otherwise.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post: