Welcome to the Talk it Up Forum.
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

P: Targeted Messages Discussion

This message seems to say that when Israel, etc. attacks Syria they will suffer great defeat.

Then we will be ready to start the mini stasis.

The 5th paragraph seems to hint at this.

Does anyone get the feeling that THEY are waiting for this event to happen before they are ready to start the 3DD event.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ascension Guy For This Useful Post:

Re: Targeted Message from (not given) dated May 7th, 2013

AG do you mean the target message on AH site, May 7th.

I think that they (Star Fleet) try to avoid this kind of conflict that could harm our planet to a point where evacuation mesures should have to be taken. Target messages are warnings and at the same time one more chance given to the dark to give up their games. I don't see CM waiting for a war to start, so 3DD will manifest.

http://abundanthope.net/pages/Targeted-Messages/Target-to-those-who-Serve-the-Dark.shtml

OH CHILDREN AND SERVANTS OF LUCIFER AND BAAL
    SATAN AND MOLECH, BEELZEBUB AND ASMODEUS
    KNOW THAT EVEN THE GREAT VOID REJECTS YOU
    IN ITS CREATION OF ALL LIGHT, LIFE AND LOVE
    ETERNAL AND INFINITE…SUCH IS THE WAY OF THE ONE!
    OH SONS OF MECHLA, FROM THE TIME BEFORE THESE TIMES
    LET THOSE FEW THAT REMEMBER, HEAR AND SURRENDER!

REMEMBER WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE AND HOW YOU CAME TO BE HERE………AND SURRENDER NOW
    BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, EVEN FOR YOU
    FOR OUR MERCY IS OVEREXTENDED
    BY THE WILL OF THE ONE
    BUT THE ONE NOW RESTS ITS LEFT HAND
    THAT IT’S RIGHT HAND WILL SUFFICE
    AND SO…NOW
    OUR WEAPONS ARE AIMED AT YOUR FACES.

WE, IN OUR KNOWLEDGE OF TRUE REALITY
    AWAIT YOUR NEXT MOVES
    WITH SOME SADNESS
    BUT MOSTLY WITH A GREAT ANTICIPATION
    OF THE LESSONS THAT WILL BE LEARNED BY YOU
    AS THE GOLDEN NOOSE TIGHTENS AROUND YOUR THROAT…..

WE HAVE HOPE THAT THE FREEDOM LOVING PEOPLE OF SYRIA WILL RISE UP TO DEFEND THEIR LEGITIMATE AND PEACE LOVING GOVERNEMT
    AS WE ALSO HOPE THAT THE
    NOW TORTURED AND OPPRESSED PEOPLE OF LIBYA WILL ALSO DO SO AT THE SAME TIME

WE FULLY EXPECT YOU
    TO TRY TO CARRY OUT THE FULL MEASURE OF YOUR SCHEME
    THAT YOU CANNOT CARRY OUT TO FULFILLMENT
    EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED OF THE OUTCOME BY IRAN
    AND HAVE BEEN WARNED BY US, AS WELL.
    WHEN YOUR PLANES FALL FROM THE SKY
    WHEN YOUR SHIPS LAY BROKEN AND SUBMERGED IN THE HARBORS AND WATERS OF THE GULF
    WHEN THE PORTALS ACTIVATE BEYOND ALL YOUR IMAGININGS
    WHEN YOU HAVE GIVEN US CLEAR REASON TO ACT EN MASSE
    FOR THE SAKE OF GAIA AND HER ASCENDING CHILDREN
    FOR THE SAKE OF THE AGE THAT IS ALREADY UPON YOU
    FOR THE SAKE OF THE BLIND AND SLEEPING
    THAT MAY OPEN THEIR EYES AND SEE THE TRUTH
    NOT JUST OF WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE
    BUT WHO AND WHAT THEY ARE, AS WELL……….
    PERHAPS THEN
    YOU WILL BE MORE INCLINED TO BEND THE KNEE AND ACCEPT HOLY WILL
    AND THE RULE OF GOD WITHIN YOU
    AND ALL AROUND YOU……OR CHOOSE UNCREATION.

REJOICE YE CHILDREN OF GOD!
    REJOICE YE ADULTS OF GOD ALMIGHTY!
    FOR YOUR ADVERSARY IS REVEALING ITSELF FOR ALL TO SEE
    THAT YOU MAY KNOW THE TRUTH, AT LAST
    AND LET THE TRUTH SET YOU FREE!

I AM THAT I AM
    However many holy words you read, however many you speak,
    what good will they do if you do not act upon them?
    G. Buddha

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucia For This Useful Post:

Yes, I am talking about that targeted message.

Russia, Iran and I suppose syria have plasma technology to stop or deflect bombs and missiles.
    They can not be attacked with these weapons.
    I do not know what THEY are preventing in regards to war and aggression.

The paragraph you highlighted in red says something about they will try but can't win.
    They would lose and their forces would be destroyed.
    I do not know just what that means.

They, dark ones, were told to back out of syria many weeks ago.
    There would be consequences.
    I do not know if there were any.

The dark ones seem to do whatever is allowed even if they are warned.
    Some things were prevented because the dark ones were told that this will happen if you try to do this event.
    They did not do that event as they did not want to have happen what was promised.

The dark ones are as bad as it gets and they just seem to go to another plan when something is blocked.
    Martial law has been prevented three times since early 2010.

The targeted message posted at A.H. tonight says the khazars did not keep their promise.
    I do not know if they have ever kept a promise.
    The penalty will be paid.
    We can guess what that means.

I was sorry that the libya event was allowed to happen.
    The federation nor any other country stopped the attack on libya.

Time will tell just what happens with syria.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ascension Guy For This Useful Post:

AG I was also devasted by what happened in Lybia. And worst, no one did anything to stop Nato from destroying Lybia and Quadaffi.
    We have to understand that "we humans" on the planet are the ones making choices and writing history.
    There are interventions from the Celestials when some action might jeopardize earth stability. But men killing men out greed is a choice made by men with free will.
    The warnings have prevented worst action, but the dark ones don't give up. Humanity still asleep and it gives the dark ones more fuel. People believe the lies on tv, how many are willing to cross the bounderies of their comfort zone?! The material life carried by ourselves make clear to the dark ones that they still have power.

I don't think the 3DD are related to any actions the dark might decide to make though. I think it is related to the wave effects. They expected more changes than it was causing, that is why fleet had to help with gama rays and the provoked sun ejections. Of course the extra time given is always good, so people can make better choices, maybe the dark can see they have no way out and give up...maybe. This is what I ponder, it is just my opinion.

But it is a good discussion, thanks for the thread!

bblu
    G. Buddha

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucia For This Useful Post:

I don´t think the dark will give up.
    On the contrary. The adrenaline will make them fearless and will continue to unbalance our planet.
    I also think the 3DD will only start when the darkies are controlled.
    That implies some mask dropping and hidden truths revealed.
    Untill then let´s keep smiling...

The Cabals have been already attacking Syria since 2 years. The bombing that they started last week is a sign that they dont want to give up anything at all.
    If they cannot have it then they would destroy it, am sure that the Celestials did have to prevent the complete destruction of our planet for a few time.

Either we are getting at a complete defeat of the UsIsreal military complex from the new technolgy or the Stassis would be put in place.

Which decision is first is mostly in the hand of the Cabals still no surrendering and trying to make another war.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension Guy View Post
    This message seems to say that when Israel, etc. attacks Syria they will suffer great defeat.

Then we will be ready to start the mini stasis.

The 5th paragraph seems to hint at this.

Does anyone get the feeling that THEY are waiting for this event to happen before they are ready to start the 3DD event.

They are waiting for any important event to manifest. Money issues or severe earthquakes, The Gulf of Mexico, etc are on the list. It is prefered people SEE that something is terribly wrong. This is a terribly blind planetary population. 5th Paragraph?

Edit: OK I see now, I thought you meant the targeted message of last night. Which has 2 lines. I see you mean the previous one that is quite long.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by amnesiacmessiah View Post
    I don´t think the dark will give up.
    On the contrary. The adrenaline will make them fearless and will continue to unbalance our planet.
    I also think the 3DD will only start when the darkies are controlled.
    That implies some mask dropping and hidden truths revealed.
    Untill then let´s keep smiling...
    I don't think so either. On that message, note the suggested that those citizens of Syria need see that their president is not the one doing this and support him.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Usrael behaves like a wounded animal – beating and biting wildly all around – it is even more dangerous now as it knows that every thing is lost.

Something will happen perhaps an economic desaster with civil wars or a natural one – I feel it, but I would prefer the first one because we could learn more about the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Candace View Post
    They are waiting for any important event to manifest. Money issues or severe earthquakes, The Gulf of Mexico, etc are on the list. It is prefered people SEE that something is terribly wrong. This is a terribly blind planetary population. 5th Paragraph?

Edit: OK I see now, I thought you meant the targeted message of last night. Which has 2 lines. I see you mean the previous one that is quite long.
    Getting more the feeling that it would some earthquake. The Alaska Pavlof Volcano had joined the rang of awakening volcanoes like Popocatepetl, a Mexican volcano, near Mexico and Haiti volcanoes.
    Do get the feeling that Gaia is ready to begin the show since it would take forever to wake even half of the ensouled human population.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

My comment on the waiting for any important event......

A long time ago THEY said that they wanted some event that would have people asking GOD for help.

THEY said the large earthquake had to happen in the USA.
    The japan quake came but this was not it.
    THEY have prevented quakes in the last few years and they have caused some but they were not destructive and barely made the news.
    The planned global financial collapse has started a long time ago but they seem to be able to keep it from getting much attention.

The planned financial collapse in the USA seems to be months away.
    It is preferred that people see that something is terribly wrong.

I see it and have for a long time.
    The rest of USA is so asleep with their electronic toys to keep there heads down and they see nothing wrong.
    It is preferred that we see something is terribly wrong but preferred does not mean that it has to happen to start this.

THEY prefer to do these events in the spring-fall time frame because of temperatures in the north and south hemispheres.
    We are there right now.

Maybe they are waiting for the israel-USA-Nato war to go full out on syria.
    THEY want the people in libya and syria to rise up but maybe they are asleep also.

The citizens of the USA seems to never have noticed that all these wars we are into were not necessary.
    It is about killing and controlling the arabs that will not go along with the NWO.
    The real terrorists are the USA, Jews, and nato who are involved in all sorts of wars all over the planet.

The USA was taken over soon after it was founded.
    We don't seem to care or notice about the wars.
    So many military people are blinds as to why they are fighting.
    We are the terrorist and few see that.

CONCLUSION:

I prefer the GOD wake up method and THEY can do that NOW.
    How many months or years are we to wait hoping that the sheep will wake up and begin to see what has been happening.
    Shut off the phones and maybe they can stop looking down and learn something.

The planned announcements is where you tell the people what has been happening to them.
    We ares till waiting for that.
    A total solar eclipse will wake them up.
    No electricity will wake them up.

DO IT NOW.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ascension Guy For This Useful Post:

Well, as I see it, there are 3 earth catastrophes that could occur to the US of A.
    1. The Canary Islands volcano land dropping and causing a huge tsunami hitting the entire Atlantic coast of the US.
    2. The New Madrid fault earthquake affecting the 11 nuclear power plants, with the flooding of the Mississippi river expansion.
    3. The US Pacific coast ring of fire earthquake of 8 to 10 that will change the geography of the US west coastline.

For some reason I don't think a financial collapse will be enough to wake up the sleeping star seeds. This would just be a major inconvenience.

Just my opinion here,

Lloyd

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lloyd For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lefaver View Post
    Well, as I see it, there are 3 earth catastrophes that could occur to the US of A.
    1. The Canary Islands volcano land dropping and causing a huge tsunami hitting the entire Atlantic coast of the US.
    2. The New Madrid fault earthquake affecting the 11 nuclear power plants, with the flooding of the Mississippi river expansion.
    3. The US Pacific coast ring of fire earthquake of 8 to 10 that will change the geography of the US west coastline.

For some reason I don't think a financial collapse will be enough to wake up the sleeping star seeds. This would just be a major inconvenience.

Just my opinion here,

Lloyd
    The financial collapse, would be in all western countries the most tragic thing that could happen to them. Far worse than earth changes. Think of everything that would fold for the lack of money. Food cannot be delivered to stores, gasoline will not be affordable to get to work......... look at MONEY.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Major events have to effect all of us or most all of us.
    When the event happens to others we say that is over there.

When someone grabs your money that will wake up everyone but when will that happen.
    So many major events did not touch my area of the USA.
    That was their problem not mine.

Candace, you are right about the money thing.
    Money effects us all.
    I get paid every month and I have no money problems but I read about all the others that are in bad shape.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ascension Guy For This Useful Post:

Candace - The financial collapse, would be in all western countries the most tragic thing that could happen to them. Far worse than earth changes. Think of everything that would fold for the lack of money. Food cannot be delivered to stores, gasoline will not be affordable to get to work......... look at MONEY.
    Here in Brazil after the election, by the people, of our first President in 25 years, he decided to confiscate the money on our saving accounts. He did it promising to give it back in small amounts in some years. A lot of people lost their houses, others commited suicide. Brazilians did nothing!
    Before this Presidente, his name is Color de Melo, there was another one called Sarney, during his mandate inflation got as high as 1000% a year I had to pay for my rent in US dollar.
    Brazilians made jokes about it, carried their lives saying that "things will change in the future" and stayed as blind as ever.
    After his mandate, President Sarney, was elected a few times Governor of the state of Maranhão (he owns the newspaper, television and radio station there), after he elected Senator for another mandate by the State of Macapá (this was when he sold the biggest manganese mine in the world to an American company, I mean a piece of the rain forest so called (by the ignorante) lungs of world).

WHAT BRAZILIANS DID? NOTHING, MOST NOT EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT TILL NOW!

I wonder what people in Cypurs have to say about money confiscation?!

If something drastic has to happen in the sense of financial breakdown it has to be global and with total destruction.

Americans are moving to Brazil in large numbers. USA Universities are teaching Portuguese so after graduation they can come here for jobs. Our airports and airline companies were bought by forgners corporations. The mining and extraction of petrol is done by forgners companies...while every one in the world is having financial problems and lack of jobs we are fine here. When Europe and the USA get really like third world I assume they are preparing Brazil as a saving boat.

So, I see that the dark think they are able to drag the financial farce for a long period of time...and then? What happens if they can drag this farce for long?

bblu
    G. Buddha

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucia For This Useful Post:

Banned

The financial collapse, would be in all western countries the most tragic thing that could happen to them. Far worse than earth changes. Think of everything that would fold for the lack of money. Food cannot be delivered to stores, gasoline will not be affordable to get to work......... look at MONEY.

Yes, that is interesting. We have a heart and suffer for the suffering of our brothers.
    Banksters have no emotions, so money is what attacks them most.
    For 2 days the 7*big money* ones held a meeting by London, top secret and unexpected.
    Today Merkel payed a quick visit to Pope, looked tense and business-like.

And the last night Target Message said *Khasars didn't keep their promise*.

Wonder what.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly For This Useful Post:

No sure what kind of approach the Celestials would take.

Money: the blood of our economy already in free fall in Europe ( Spain and Co) and others places. Shutting it down and making a bank holidays would upset a lot of people yes but wake them up ? dunno. The reason why i wrote it because we got the Big Depression in 1928. Yes Ecomonies were devasted but they revovered and like always it would be a proccession of professor of econimic of prestigious university explaining us what the hell is wrong but never telling us the truth. How many would realized that the money is a global Meme used to ensklave us ? How many would realized that money is made typing dozens of zero in a computer screen at a no existant cost and in the hand of jews?. As someone wrote earlier one : The people of Cyprus didnt rebell did they ?.

Electricity: the are the power of our economy: without it no computer, phone, television and Everything else that is making a high civilisation. And no communication meant that people would need to get their head form the smsing and ask their neighbour what is wrong.

Gaia kicking in: well if we got a natural desaster then perhaps make it worldwide. As Ascension Guy had written natural disaster are always somewhere else in another part of the globe.

Another scenario would be California sinking into the sea: read that California is mostly laying on a kind of gruyer like foundation full with water already. On big earthquake at the fault that there -they are 2 of those and bye bye LosAngeles.

For all those 3 i prefer the electricity: this is something that everyone who have a frigde, television and lamp would resent immediately.

Banned

On that message, note they suggested that those citizens of Syria need see that their president is not the one doing this and support him.

Yes, this is true.
    I noticed they ask Syrians and Libyans rise up
    and fight for their rights.
    I was almost crying. I asked myself, how many Syrians or Libyans heard this message?
    Like the Brasilians, most of the folks are doing joking about.
    Only the Greeks were louder and stronger and keeping up fighting.
    Many, too many Greeks were tragically committing suicide.
    And Cyprus? They keep begging for money.

NOW -
    I HAVE A HUGE QUESTION FOR ALL OF US.

I would politely and lovingly ask us all fellows here
    to dramatically scramble our minds to find a solution.

I allow myself ask you this great favour because I do have my motives.

Look, we are all the extended mind of God.
    We all came here to liberate a prison Planet and to help Her ascend.
    There is no template.
    For it never happened before.
    Now watch carefully: God has ZERO experience in that.
    All Ancients of Days and Logos know one only solution for Planets
    in our miserable situation,
    to destroy all and cleanse and start over again.

But our OVERWHELMINGLY loving Christ Michael HIT HIS FIST ON THE TABLE
    ans said NO!
    ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
    I WANT TO SAVE MY FOLK AND MY GAIA - AND I WILL DO IT!

Millions of people came from all over Universes to help.
    This is we.
    On Earth or around Earth are we here for decades

AND

WE

DID

NOTHING.

So here

I INVITE YOU ALL TO A CONTEST of IDEAS.
    TO SAVE US AND SAVE GAIA.
    BRAND NEW IDEAS THAT WERE NEVER THOUGHT OF BY ANY MIND.
    Remember, God doesn't know them.
    Let's birth a new concept.
    Let's do the impossible.
    Let's mightily surprise even our DNA masters
    that were cutting us down to sheeple.

That's why I told us to scramble our minds.
    Wanted to make you laugh, but this is damn serious.
    Since this is a NOVUM - a completely NEW situation
    in the history of all Creation,
    then THE ONE SOLUTION to solve it MUST BE A NOVUM TOO.

I'm looking for an answer for decades.
    I'm sure each and everyone of you did the same.
    I was hitting my head on the walls and I still could not get it.

One idea for years was: Conquer them with their own methods -
    or hit them with their own arms.
    The idea is good, needs only be explored.

Another idea I had was: Build a strong unity of minds
    and send one powerful intent for transformation.
    We did. We were meditating together - years.
    And it brought, plenty of LIGHT! Still not enough.

The AH front page is a massive, massive distribution of TRUTH.
    It fights for YEARS, with AMAZINGLY POWERFUL subjects.
    THERE IS NO OTHER SITE, so courageous and well documented.
    Me myself send copies to about 20 people allover,
    to spoon-feed those that are to lazy to come.
    Yet it is not enough.

A very good idea I got in the last while is: Make them laughable.
    Take all their pomp and all their holy sh** and laugh at them.
    Make their obsession for money ridiculous.
    Laugh at their exaggerated pomp, ceremonies and hats and fusses.
    Laugh at their stupid, stupid pretenses to be superior to all of us.
    I'm wondering, in amazement, of Ron fighting EVERY DAY on the barricades,
    to establish the TRUTH --- nobody gets it!
    Should he look behind their pomp and masks and ridicule them -
    he'll maybe be done in one month.

We need to think...impossible.
    We need to think innovations nobody would ever think that will work.
    Please bring all your crazy ideas to us, and let's examine them on all sides.
    We could complete them, correct them, enhance them.
    Please do that with passion, sweet brothers and sisters,
    I really cannot think of a better motivation than that.

We are all tired of "waiting"
    maybe we do not need waiting at all!

LOOK:

IDEA Nr. 1

that I would like you all take under the microscope
    is this one:

UNFORTUNATELY we all suffer of a deep, deep settled SHEEPLE MENTALITY.
    Our DNA were damaged and degraded
    and I noticed, people don't even try to think any more.
    We lost the capacity to react.
    We fell in complacency - and depression - LOST ALL OUR IDEALS.
    Only a person respecting itself has IDEALS.
    We are kind of lost. No reaction.

One important idea I thought it could work
    is to drastically change the TV broadcasting stuff over night.
    Those ever infallible imperiums...remember how they fell?
    FROM INSIDE.
    One person inside is enough to tumble the tower down.
    Then to talk to the sheeple in a decent and truthful manner.
    Next day they could stand up and start a revolution.

I know this is the Idea of the Teaching. To talk decency and truth.
    My dream was...to somehow take over the media from their hands
    and to nicely close the door in front of their noses.
    I thought that could maybe happen before the Teachings
    to talk to people DIRECTLY and wake of their slumber.

I hope we will find some impossible ideas to chew.
    I lovingly thank you, dear brothers and sisters.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to butterfly For This Useful Post:

Butterfly, I don't understand what you want to tell us?
    Are you panicking?

For me there is nothing to do at this moment. I think that one morning my money will be gone and I hope that I'll have stocked enough food for me and my children who will hopefully make it till here at the countryside because in the big towns the situation will be very bad, even dangerous.

During the big inflation here in Germany we were a homogeneous people and quite peacefull, but now we have people here from all over the world and criminality in the towns is high even when everybody has enough to eat. And here we are not allowed to possess guns – so we would be defenseless and someone could kill us for a slice of bread.

I think that that is the moment when the fleet will show up.

As to the Syrians etc, there is help given to them to find some courage and knowing, don't worry about it. lets just say boots on the ground from above etc.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

I just posted a new target thru one of the telepaths, we don't release names from CM.

The Light will fail soon and you shall know that WE mean business. The temperature will be turned up and you of the dark will huddle as the separation begins. We are prepared. You cannot win. Lay down your arms. You are in peril. The clock ticks and the sand timer diligently empties itself. We are coming. Michael of Nebadon

And this shorter one from Esu a day or so ago.

You did not keep your promise Khazars.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

I just posted a new target thru one of the telepaths, we don't release names from CM.

The Light will fail soon and you shall know that WE mean business. The temperature will be turned up and you of the dark will huddle as the separation begins. We are prepared. You cannot win. Lay down your arms. You are in peril. The clock ticks and the sand timer diligently empties itself. We are coming. Michael of Nebadon

The electricity right? Electricity(light) not Light (as in good guys)
    [CENTER][COLOR=#0000ff][I][B]When all else fails, do try [U]Nature's[/U] way... the [U]Simple[/U] faithful way... the [U]Masterful [/U]way, indeed... the Much, Much Better [U]Way[/U].[/B][/I][/COLOR]
    [B][URL="http://youtu.be/zDyBDoYNALg"]
    [/URL][/B][COLOR=#0000ff][I][B]***[/B][/I][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#0000ff][I][B]Co-Manifesting the African Renaissance. Together, sowing our many seeds of Life and Light on Mother Urantia.[/B][/I][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

39. The Following User Says Thank You to virick For This Useful Post:

In my opinion first step, if it is not the only one needed, is to go within and connect with our Father fragment!
    It might sound simplistic, but the reconnection with our father fragment will bring back the wisdom and knowledge we need to make the changes.

The change that has to be made won't be found in books, films and on the news. These might awaken people, remind them of the need to do something else, and a search will start, but they have to find the solution inside themselves.

We need to function with the help of our Higher Selves to access the knowledge we need to step up and change our behavior towards our human fellow and earth.

We cannot stop the dark cabal behind everything on this world, while there is fear and lack of knowledge on our part. This way we empower the ones we want to get free from.

If we are here having this discussion most of us probably have just done this, gone within and found the Truth and answers. Now how can we influence others to do the same? The only answer that I know is by our example. Is this effective? It has a very slow effect on people, because they have to reach a point where they are willing to change things and themselves.

That is where big drastic happenings might help, but for me it is only a chance that it might help. It will be really dangerous, lots of crimes, panic...and of course there lies a chance for some more to wake up!

There is a lot that we can do in our daily life to be free from the cabal, but in some ways it is impossible.
    Each one should make a list of what is essential for their well being and ask what do I buy that is just falling into memes and propaganda, is it healthy?
    These are actions we can take towards change, but to start thinking this way we have to be connect with our father and this way respect all that is on earth.

That is why I think it is so difficult to fight for the changes that are needed, we don't have a mass of people at least in the knowing of the need for a change.

Whenever I have the chance I talk to people about the power we have going within. Peoples eyes just fill with light when I talk about this.. I hope some of the seeds I sowed have grown to big and strong people fighting for the truth. But them who knows?!

bblu
    G. Buddha

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucia For This Useful Post:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by virick View Post
    The electricity right? Electricity(light) not Light (as in good guys)
    The Light of the Sun, me thinks.

43. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    The Light of the Sun, me thinks.
    If it is the sun referred to? why get hotter rather than colder?
    "The temperature will be turned up"
    [CENTER][COLOR=#0000ff][I][B]When all else fails, do try [U]Nature's[/U] way... the [U]Simple[/U] faithful way... the [U]Masterful [/U]way, indeed... the Much, Much Better [U]Way[/U].[/B][/I][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#0000ff][I][B]Co-Manifesting the African Renaissance. Together, sowing our many seeds of Life and Light on Mother Urantia.[/B][/I][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

45. The Following User Says Thank You to virick For This Useful Post:

If it is the sun referred to? why get hotter rather than colder?
    "The temperature will be turned up"
    I assume its an English metaphor Virick, to turn up the heat means to put a great deal of pressure on somebody.

47. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

I assume its an English metaphor Virick, to turn up the heat means to put a great deal of pressure on somebody.
    ...ooorrrr, it could be that too
    [/CENTER]

49. The Following User Says Thank You to virick For This Useful Post:

Butterfly i think your enthusiasm is admirable. but should one beat on a wall if it is solid and tall. We can all make some difference, by being nice and working in the community. We make a difference when we improve ourselves and go within. I still think that the failure of humanity to react to the death knell of our planet and civilization, means that Aton's action will be faster and more effective, than our own (which presumes that we could summon one up, and let's face it, summon what? if you know what i mean)
    perhaps the wisest action is the more subtle one of being at peace with it all and working on yourself. Honestly, if i could think of a better answer i would lay it out.
    namaste aragon

51. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aragon For This Useful Post:

Banned

...ooorrrr, it could be that too

Oh, Virick, Virick, I have it!
    Heat needs not necessarily come from the Sun.
    Remember Fleet can send beams down to Earth, sometimes as GAMMA rays.
    Not so tasty for the dark... y'know...
    They might start getting jelly-sticky-eggy,
    like that little Caspar in the heating-machine!

53. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly For This Useful Post:

Oh, Virick, Virick, I have it!
    Heat needs not necessarily come from the Sun.
    Remember Fleet can send beams down to Earth, sometimes as GAMMA rays.
    Not so tasty for the dark... y'know...
    They might start getting jelly-sticky-eggy,
    like that little Caspar in the heating-machine!
    NO! It simply means that pressure is being applied, its an american expression. Related to another american thing, "if you can't take the pressure/heat, get out of the kitchen." so it would be hoped that the pressure/heat applied to our thugs that they will give it up and get out and surrender.

55. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Butterfly:
    The idea of getting the hand on the media and by this being able to get the attention of the sleeping mass is a good one but impossible to be achieve right now. All the traditional media are in Jews hands. They control the print, the journals the books etc. Up there we got this:
    http://www.amazon.de/Verheimlicht-ve...+zeitung+stand.
    Its getting printed yearly but i most believe that its only die Spitze des Eisbergs- of everything that is no printed there.
    Only after the 3DD we might be able to overtake the media and use it.

Ps Spitze des Eisberg meant tip of the Iceberg

G'day,

The matrix controllers have virtual total control of information distribution to most folk globally. IF that cannot be overcome by eg a safe, protected 24/7, global, real time accurate news and commentary TV distribution
    then the death grip of the Jews needs to be broken by some massive event – preferably a geopolitical rather than a geophysical event. WHY? Because a geophysical event could be seen as an “Act of God” and thus lose its ability to expose the matrix and its controllers for what they are.

In my view what’s needed is an event(s) that causes everyone to rethink their view of the socio-political and economic matrix we live in. As people tend to identify with their world view that should cause some to rethink their personal paradigm.

So I agree with Ascension Guy.

To wake people up an event needs to have real, more or less immediate, global implications that most people MUST see.

Earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes etc won’t do it unless they are global in which event it would be the 3DD or equivalent ie it would require immediate global Star Fleet actions and evacuations. I don’t think that’s desirable since it doesn’t give any time for people to think about it and anyway it’s in the “Acts of God” category rather than exposing the perfidy of the matrix and its controllers.

Wars won’t do it either unless Iran and/or Russia pull the plug on USrael in a way that cannot be ignored by anyone including global media.

In my opinion decisive action by Iran and/or Russia, to eliminate the operational capabilities (preferably electronically with minimal deaths and overt carnage) of ALL Israeli war planes and missile systems and core communications systems, could not be ignored. Such action would TELL all the USraeli minions and henchmen that they have a hellava lot of skin in the game and that they will lose that skin. THAT will change the equation completely. Shooting fish (Palestinians, Iraqis, Libyans Syrians, Afghanis, Pakistanis et al) in a barrel is fun but if YOU find yourself in the barrel you will quickly change your mind about the exercise. In other words a crushing and obvious military defeat that cannot be concealed will cause all the mercenaries (those in it for the money ie most US and NATO soldiers and the Muslim mercenaries’ leaders) to seek other employment. Once that starts to happen the Jews’ Anglo-USraeli Empire is finished.

Alternatively, assuming Iran does have Keshe technology that can turn battle ships into bathtubs by “frying” their electronics etc, then if Iran was to fry the electronics on ALL of the 39 USraeli and Allied warships currently sailing around the Persian Gulf intimidating Iran and inviting a hostile response, THAT couldn’t be ignored either. And it would tell the USraeli and NATO navies that their arse is grass. Better yet, it would force global media to acknowledge the debacle and even if it didn’t, the leaders of ALL countries around the world would know and their FEAR of US military and economic blackmail would dissipate and they would start to feel able to act in the interests of their own people again instead of following orders from the Jew controlled Anglo-US Empire which has been the case for the last century.

Of course either of these options presupposes that Iran and/or Russia (as well as Syria) stand ready to attack ALL the US bases surrounding Iran and Syria and the Persian Gulf as well as ALL Israeli and Turkish bases – in case USrael and NATO tries to escalate into WWIII instead of getting the message that their era is over. IF that did happen there would be blood on the water and everywhere else. The issue though is, do Iran and Russia have the ability to ensure that it is USraeli and NATO blood for a change.

I assume that IF Iran and/or Russia have the balls to make such a major military statement, that Star Fleet and the Celsetials would consider that sufficient planetary human action to justify Star Fleet stepping in, if need be, to ensure that the Khazars cannot effectively escalate hostilities into an overt global WWIII to replace the creeping WWIII they have been foisting upon humanity since the fall of the Soviet Union.

IF such a military debacle did occur to USrael, I figure that even if the core Khazars (and or the controlling machine mind or whatever) want to continue their oppression of humanity, the necessary henchmen muscle would start to rapidly degrade AND the global population would at least start to wake up as the world they had internalised starts to crumble before their eyes.

The other global event that could wake people up so that they realise that their personal and global paradigm is ratshit would be a total global banking collapse. IF the money system went off the air and stayed off everyone would have to re-evaluate their world view very rapidly or die. Indeed this scenario would require Star Fleet intervention within a few days at most in order to prevent wholesale death and destruction. BUT the total collapse of the money system could not be ignored and unlike, say, a global electricity shut down (which at least initially might seem like a geophysical event) it would necessarily force people to THINK about their lives and their world. Even if texting etc remained possible the masses would soon start to focus on other matters. Or so I think.
    Namaste,

Ned

58. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nedkelly For This Useful Post:

Nedkelly Hi and welcome there.

About Russia: read this article:http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/05...ing-to-israel/

Got the feeling that the chess pieces are moving a bit quicker now.

60. The Following User Says Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

NedKelly,

Well written and well thought out.
    They have been hiding the truth from us for more than a hundred years.
    People do not see so much of what happens as wrong or evil.

The USA is the biggest terrorist country on the planet.
    How many see just how many we have killed and enslaved in these illegal and immoral wars?
    All that we hear about the military folks is how they are protecting our freedoms and serving the country.
    A few of them have woken up to that lie.

Wake the H--- Up people.
    They (USA Military) have always been serving the khazars and what freedoms do we have left?
    How are WE THE PEOPLE) going to know the truth if fleet does not tell us with their 3DD event and teaching period.

In the day the earth stood still movie -- They had a global power failure to wake the people up.
    Fleet seems to be waiting for months or years for us to see just how bad things are.
    How can we know with the controlled news.

We The People -- Do not know that.

Obummer is a cyborg.
    The sun is not Yellow any more. You can see that one. Our eyes are looking down at at out electronic devices.
    The wars are never ending.
    The news is scripted and heavily controlled.
    The money system has made us slaves.
    We have very little freedom left and what is left is rapidly being removed.
    We are in a Depression not a recession.
    All wars have been unnecessary.
    There is no law that says you have to pay income tax.
    No matter what the khazars do we just accept it.
    No protests or resistance.
    Every trial event they drop on us is accepted as something we have to do.

If GOD wants to wake us up and see just how bad things are right now they will have to tell us with their event.

When they do start this event are people going to be happy that 1/2 of the people are gone.
    When we are told that they were removed will we say OK now that we know.

How many times in the last few years have the messages from fleet, God, Esu, sounded like the event was just around the corner?
    They are still talking like it is imminent.

Soon
    Shortly
    It is time
    Etc. and so on.

I am ready and damn tired of waiting years for this to happen.
    If you wants us to know that something is terribly WRONG then YOU will have to tell us.

62. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ascension Guy For This Useful Post:

Ascension Guy:

Obnummer lol that a new one.

About the control they the khazars had been in control since more that a 100 year, more like 2000 years that would more accurate. We had never been until those last 20 years been able to learn the truth.

The media wasnt not that much control in the beginning of the 19th century but that because the journalist were printing for their own village small cities news and so much more news were given once- for example after Darwin got its theory there are a lot of discovery new skelet that were found at some archelogical sites that went against his evolution theory. But those kind of news disappeared form the beginning of the 1920 and never appeared again well until we go the internet.

The sad story of America is its intense militarisation: Top Gun and its crony is present as the Hero of the day and the diety du jour. When i was young in the beginning of the 80s the boys were playing with those Action Hero.
    Today instead of Action Hero we got those
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0086V5V9A?...B6F9E04B1D8275
    Much more easy to teach the teen the voilence this way.
    I do remenber once that Ron posted a view form the sky of an old airport somewhere in the desert: below we could thousand and thousands military aircraft parked there. Each of those aircraft did cost more than 10 000 dollars to make, no speaking of the fluel maintenance and paying the crew. Now they were all wrack getting rusty under the desert sun. What a huge waste of money what a huge waste of material for nothing.
    Am am no getting to the huge waste of money taken form the americans to form and keep running all those secret projects they STILL dont have a clue about.

But sometimes i ve got the feeling that american and correct me if am wrong are like forever going on on a amusement part a la Disney Land and no really caring about the rest if they can shout USA USA is great in most of the occasion.

I do understand your frustation: feel the same on this side of the planet. I really do wonder if people make everything not to wake up since its taking damming long.

But whatever it would it i do hope that X event may it be a defeat of Isreal Usa complex or something else would finally crack some head up. In final we would have to deal it with after the 3DD maybe people would be more tolerant and less blind.

64. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nedkelly View Post
    G'day,

The matrix controllers have virtual total control of information distribution to most folk globally. IF that cannot be overcome by eg a safe, protected 24/7, global, real time accurate news and commentary TV distribution
    then the death grip of the Jews needs to be broken by some massive event – preferably a geopolitical rather than a geophysical event. WHY? Because a geophysical event could be seen as an “Act of God” and thus lose its ability to expose the matrix and its controllers for what they are.

In my view what’s needed is an event(s) that causes everyone to rethink their view of the socio-political and economic matrix we live in. As people tend to identify with their world view that should cause some to rethink their personal paradigm.

So I agree with Ascension Guy.

To wake people up an event needs to have real, more or less immediate, global implications that most people MUST see.

Earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanoes etc won’t do it unless they are global in which event it would be the 3DD or equivalent ie it would require immediate global Star Fleet actions and evacuations. I don’t think that’s desirable since it doesn’t give any time for people to think about it and anyway it’s in the “Acts of God” category rather than exposing the perfidy of the matrix and its controllers.

Wars won’t do it either unless Iran and/or Russia pull the plug on USrael in a way that cannot be ignored by anyone including global media.

In my opinion decisive action by Iran and/or Russia, to eliminate the operational capabilities (preferably electronically with minimal deaths and overt carnage) of ALL Israeli war planes and missile systems and core communications systems, could not be ignored. Such action would TELL all the USraeli minions and henchmen that they have a hellava lot of skin in the game and that they will lose that skin. THAT will change the equation completely. Shooting fish (Palestinians, Iraqis, Libyans Syrians, Afghanis, Pakistanis et al) in a barrel is fun but if YOU find yourself in the barrel you will quickly change your mind about the exercise. In other words a crushing and obvious military defeat that cannot be concealed will cause all the mercenaries (those in it for the money ie most US and NATO soldiers and the Muslim mercenaries’ leaders) to seek other employment. Once that starts to happen the Jews’ Anglo-USraeli Empire is finished.

Alternatively, assuming Iran does have Keshe technology that can turn battle ships into bathtubs by “frying” their electronics etc, then if Iran was to fry the electronics on ALL of the 39 USraeli and Allied warships currently sailing around the Persian Gulf intimidating Iran and inviting a hostile response, THAT couldn’t be ignored either. And it would tell the USraeli and NATO navies that their arse is grass. Better yet, it would force global media to acknowledge the debacle and even if it didn’t, the leaders of ALL countries around the world would know and their FEAR of US military and economic blackmail would dissipate and they would start to feel able to act in the interests of their own people again instead of following orders from the Jew controlled Anglo-US Empire which has been the case for the last century.

Of course either of these options presupposes that Iran and/or Russia (as well as Syria) stand ready to attack ALL the US bases surrounding Iran and Syria and the Persian Gulf as well as ALL Israeli and Turkish bases – in case USrael and NATO tries to escalate into WWIII instead of getting the message that their era is over. IF that did happen there would be blood on the water and everywhere else. The issue though is, do Iran and Russia have the ability to ensure that it is USraeli and NATO blood for a change.

I assume that IF Iran and/or Russia have the balls to make such a major military statement, that Star Fleet and the Celsetials would consider that sufficient planetary human action to justify Star Fleet stepping in, if need be, to ensure that the Khazars cannot effectively escalate hostilities into an overt global WWIII to replace the creeping WWIII they have been foisting upon humanity since the fall of the Soviet Union.

IF such a military debacle did occur to USrael, I figure that even if the core Khazars (and or the controlling machine mind or whatever) want to continue their oppression of humanity, the necessary henchmen muscle would start to rapidly degrade AND the global population would at least start to wake up as the world they had internalised starts to crumble before their eyes.

The other global event that could wake people up so that they realise that their personal and global paradigm is ratshit would be a total global banking collapse. IF the money system went off the air and stayed off everyone would have to re-evaluate their world view very rapidly or die. Indeed this scenario would require Star Fleet intervention within a few days at most in order to prevent wholesale death and destruction. BUT the total collapse of the money system could not be ignored and unlike, say, a global electricity shut down (which at least initially might seem like a geophysical event) it would necessarily force people to THINK about their lives and their world. Even if texting etc remained possible the masses would soon start to focus on other matters. Or so I think.
    Namaste,

Ned
    [QUOTE][QUOTE]

Hi, Ned!
    thank you very much for the brilliant idea, including two options. The presentation
    was just as brilliant.
    Now, having such brilliant idea is of course not enough, we would not let it here written
    and forget about. So, let's put it into action, let's give it life. Let's do the next step.

Again I would like to make it clear, which is our true STATUS in Universe.
    It is not easy to remember, but I try just like you, every day.

The first and foremost, WE ARE THE ONLY PLANET OF CHOICE.
    Each of us here has the INDIVIDUAL free will to CO-CREATE along with the Creator.
    We are the only ones in all Creation given this TREMENDOUS gift,
    not any other planet in all Creation has that.
    All of them have only COLLECTIVE Consciousness.

Imagine then our RESPONSIBILITY!
    For CM and all Celestials is almost painful to remind this all the time, for we
    really seem to never get it.

For being aware that is our responsibility to save Earth,
    we would STOP "waiting" for CM to do it.
    What are we waiting for?
    WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR???
    Each of us signed a contract that we will do it -
    and HE GAVE US THE TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE POWER TO DO SO.

Do you realize now the problem? The problem is WE.
    If there is anybody "waiting", then the whole Creation is waiting for us
    to say NOW!
    It is not the starseeds or sheeple or masses who are still sleeping,
    it it just US!
    US, who pretend ourselves so enlightened.

Remember, all Creation respects the Universal Laws.
    The Creator cannot just come here to induce massive quakes,
    kick Netanyahu away or teach Bernanke how to behave.
    That's our problem. He may not interfere.
    And since we caused the problem, it is we who have to find the solution.

Every Godly concept is always brought to FINALITY.
    In this situation is clearly WE who decide.
    And it becomes oh so clear that HE is waiting for us!
    So we'd better stop our claiming and weeping.
    That PERFECT MOMENT or PERFECT TIMING will be in fact
    when we have reached that MATURITY and that WISDOM
    TO STAND TALL AND DECIDE.

That's why the "Solving Problems".
    It is a ladder to Heaven.
    It is a Godly Concept of Evolution.
    It's mind, THINKING.

So,
    If you all agree with NED's IDEA, let us speak.

1) We'll need decide our Identity, eg
    THE SECOND COMING ORGANIZATION - or
    GAIA AH INTERNATIONAL - or
    CM GROUND CREW ON GAIA.

2) We'll ask CANDACE, as AH CEO and Representative
    to please further the message directly to CM,
    or General Radetsky, whichever she finds fit.

And that's all.

For we need to remember: MAN has to always do the first step.

66. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butterfly For This Useful Post:

Greetings there Ned and thanks for ur contribution and hope to see more of it soon.

However it is difficult to disagree with Marieta. she makes a very strong argument, one for which i could not stop clapping. I am not saying this becos i know u'll read this M. But when u make a comment such as:

Remember, all Creation respects the Universal Laws.
    The Creator cannot just come here to induce massive quakes,
    kick Netanyahu away or teach Bernanke how to behave.
    That's our problem. He may not interfere.
    And since we caused the problem, it is we who have to find the solution.
    and

That's why the "Solving Problems".
    It is a ladder to Heaven.
    It's mind, THINKING.
    ...I find myself left speechless. In my opinion it is true; there IS Universal Law to consider here for which there will not be sacred cows even on this Lucifer-rebellion injured planet, except 'someone up there' is willing to foot the bill of imbalance for making ANY exceptions to natural law. I guess that's why the christians think "Yeezus" shed his blood for them, so case closed eh? *eyes rollin'*

Is the Jewry USraeli phenomenon not an effect of Human laziness, in true thinking? Is it possible that Usrael as u so nicely coined is an effect of cause rather than cause of effects we suffer today? I will have to further consider my last statement carefully later on but it feels to me at this particular moment of writing that our un-thinking well precedes global Khazarian mischief and just like any opportunistic virus or so-called "cancer", it will feast and grow on a 'body' that has been allowed to 'decay' whether thru outright negligence or sincere unknowing - Natural Law.

I'll ponder that.
    [/CENTER]

68. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to virick For This Useful Post:

Actually the Creator Son is a citizen of this world also having incarnated here and thus he can be involved in it. Even though he is not incarnated by method of birth at this time. But there are still protocols...... And people would not learn any thing if "God" just came in and ransacked the place. And in fact that is what Christians and Muslims want, they don't want to do it, because they don't see God within themselves at this time and they want God to fix it, but at the same time, at least in Christianity, think God is a demonic ET. go figure.

70. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

G'day Starcup,

Thanks. Its up on the front site. See: http://abundanthope.net/pages/Politi...sequence.shtml
    Ned

Quote Originally Posted by Starcup View Post
    Nedkelly Hi and welcome there.

About Russia: read this article:http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/05...ing-to-israel/

Got the feeling that the chess pieces are moving a bit quicker now.

G’day Butterfly, Virick and all,

I agree with Virick and Marieta that the Creator cannot just come here and do it for us. I also agree that ‘“Solving Problems” is a ladder to Heaven’ and that
    ‘It is a ladder to Heaven.
    It's mind, THINKING.’

Virick, you are probably right in saying the USraeli phenomenon is the effect of Earth humans’ laziness in true thinking. And “YES”, no doubt the “Khazarian” (however described) parasitic infection feasts on humanity’s carcass because its constituents have allowed it to “decay”. The key point then being: “Whether the current situation results from ‘outright negligence or sincere unknowing.’

I feel the answer is a bit of both. But the problem today is the same as with any cancer, once it gets a strong grip on the carcass it is bloody hard to eliminate.

The problem as I see it, is that regardless of past sloth, humanity is now in dire straits and near death, evolutionwise. And it is therefore of little benefit to castigate ourselves about our past laziness and failure to THINK and act. It is what it is. The question is what, if anything, we can now do to redeem ourselves.

I agree with M that we need to stop waiting for CMA et al “to do it”. A critical mass of ensouled humans on the planet has “to do it”. Arguably what that critical mass has to “do” is grapple with and understand the problem(s) and devoutly desire appropriate solutions. That will also involve communication outreach to humanity generally but most of all I think that it requires that each individual must do the THINKING needed to truly understand self and the wider problem(s). Arguably that is why thinking about what we need to do to raise consciousness and create a truly spiritual human society after stasis needs much effort NOW.

M is right in saying that ‘it it just US! US, who pretend ourselves so enlightened.’ Who must “do it”.

I see my “doing it” to consist in:
    (i) Understanding my self and my motives for thought and action.
    (ii) Understanding the world I live in and how it has come to be as it is; and why it is not changing for the better.
    (iii) Presenting publicly my understanding of our world and what is needed to overcome the problems destroying it. Incidentally that sometimes requires presentation of my understanding of “self” and “others” also.

(iv) As the Kali Yuga is drawing to a (violent) close I seek to understand and publicly present my thoughts on what humanity at large (especially nations like Russia, Iran, China and Syria) might do to break the death grip of the Anglo-USraeli Jew banksters’ upon our world.

For me, it is not enough that I, or AHers, or people of good will generally, spend our time meditating and thinking positive and loving thoughts about what we would like our world to be. I think that we have to truly understand what is wrong with our attitudes and lives and rationally envisions ways and means of fixing what is dysfunctional and how to avoid falling back into the pit of ignorance and sloth that has got us where we are at.

My personal opinion is that thinking about these matters takes precedence over understanding matters pertaining to Celestial and Star Fleet lifestyles, the nature and distribution of the universe and cosmos and such. BUT I do appreciate that some of us need to be expert in such matters for teaching purposes and such. My reasoning is that humanity’s problems have been created HERE and they need solutions HERE before we start exploring the universe. ALSO, Star Seeds presumably have good basic knowledge of the Universe etc already and will remember that knowledge in due course.

The reason I have set out a couple of options for Earth human actions that could shatter the matrix mind control illusion is that I would like those options (or variations thereof however refined) to be discussed with Putin, Assad and the Iranian governing hierarchy et al by the Celestials, and that the relevant Earth human actors be given active Celestial encouragement to pursue such options NOW!

Clearly the USraelis have given Syria, Iran and Russia ample justification to react to the actual acts of war against EACH of them and especially against Syria. IF effective action is taken by Iran, Russia and Syria to “take down” USrael’s war making capacity in and around the Middle East and adjacent areas the results could not be concealed and public awareness of what happened MUST inevitably have a strong SHOCK effect upon the psyche of complacent Anglo-USraeli and other Western populations.

The problem for AH and all who strive to awaken the global population is that the matrix is sooo strong and sooo all pervasive that most people are unable to break out of the mind controlled environment in which they have been raised form cradle to (in effect) their psychic grave. A huge shock is needed to break that mind set. AND, to be effective in getting people to understand the real situation BEFORE the 3DD and stasis (which will be seen, quite rightly in a way, as “Acts of God” not their Khazarian overlords), the shock MUST be seen to arise from actions taken by men on this planet. Moreover, the shock must effectively destroy the credibility of the matrix controllers AND their media and other organs of disinformation. In other words, it needs to demonstrate that the global news media and matrix supporting commentators are total LIARS, like their Jewish masters.

The beauty of an effective public defeat for the Anglo-USraeli and NATO military is that it would shatter the illusion that the Anglo-USraeli Empire is unbeatable and can control humanity and dictate what everyone must do and how they can live. That violent Empire has been growing since, at least, the Jews’ financial backing of Cromwell and later the Dutch William of Orange’s ascension to the Throne of England in the mid 17th Century with the subsequent establishment of the Bank of England in 1694. Three and a half centuries of Jew global domination is long enough. It’s time for a change. And frankly, that will involve a considerable use of force BY SOMEONE.

In my view M is right. AH needs to unite with one voice asking CMA to encourage Putin, Assad et al, to act now to destroy the Anglo-USraeli military despotism. The flow-on effects will take care of Star Seed awakening.

In my view the alternative scenario, a total banking collapse, is not as desirable in that it would be messy, involve everyone directly and require swift Star Fleet intervention to prevent massive death and destruction caused by activities that will nor decrease Karma for most people.

Man does have to always do the first step… Let’s help to precipitate that step.
    Namaste,
    Ned

73. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nedkelly For This Useful Post:

Ned what makes you think that starfleet etc have not already communicated with all relevant heads of state; for example, in the middle east. what makes you think you as a human should be giving fleet and Aton orders as to what they should be saying to the players in the middle east? what makes you and marietta so sure that what is needed is a provocative action. how do you know that a middle east conflagration would be of more benefit to earthlings than less benefit. what makes you think that the strident calls of a few AHers will change the global monetary balance, or military balance?
    of course the aware human is impatient with the mass deception, and enslavement, but your enemies have proven themselves to be both intelligent and effective for not just 2000 years, but over the course of multiple self destructive civilisations going back further than the modern mind can imagine. i support revolutionary action. i have always believed in it. but one must have a superior plan if one sets out to take on the big boys. please understand that i have the greatest respect for you and your intentions (all of you), but i think these things must be examined carefully and critically.

75. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aragon For This Useful Post:

Well, now, that's a very reasonable set of observations, Aragon.

Robert

Aragon:

I do agree with you that Star Fleet had been in contact with such crucial agent like the syrian president or Iran. Am sure that they did help to prevent them being killed by Mossad agent or cia forces.
    I do agree that this kind of plan involving the evolution of our beloved Gaia is a amount enterprise but it had a lot of planning.
    I do remenber my schock and surprise as i had read 1 years ago that the light have won and that they had been busy cleaning underwater laboratory and caves. Bam !!
    i didnt even know that such kind of building underwater laboratories were in existence on our planet.
    I suppose there are so many things that had been done that we are even aware of and this make me think that they are a lot of variable that we simply dont know of. Got the feeling that our point of view in this incarnation is pretty limited so its no really a wonder that we simply lost our patience at the pace the way had been going.

But nevertheless ive got the feeling that pressure is getting higher and higher every day and soon the cooking pot would explode meant that something need to happen:

Perhaps a combine defeat of the UsaIsrael military complex with the 3 DD would wake some ?. I would shatter their view of the world but would their mind be able to accept the truth ?.

G’day Aragon,

Interesting questions.

I have not said and certainly didn’t mean to imply that the Celestials have not spoken to all relevant personages (including heads of state), probably many times. Nor do I think that the options I suggest and many others. have not been given due consideration. And of course my knowledge is extremely limited compared to that available to CMA et al. However, the issue for me is: “What do I think?” I can’t speak for anyone else but, IMHO I have an obligation to THINK and say what I think. Silence is consent.

Despite how it may sound, I am not ‘giving fleet and Aton orders’. I am expressing my opinions. And doing it on the run, as it were. Sooo, I haven’t had the luxury of spending a lot of time contemplating the issues and how best to express my opinions. That means that IF I haven’t expressed myself with sufficient clarity or subservience for everyone’s taste, that may be due to inadvertence rather than arrogance.

As to the question of why I think that I, as a human, should be expressing my views, I don’t quite understand your point. Are you suggesting that “humans” are inferior to others and if so, which others? After all I am under the impression that we are all equal and all ONE as part of Creator Source consciouness. As I understand it, being human is the common denominator for intelligent sparks of Creator Source everywhere, no matter what their physical form may be. Aren’t all spirits “human” in that sense?

What is the alternative to having and expressing an opinion about the current situation of humanity on Urantia and possible ways of improving it? Should I be adopting a suitably religious and subservient posture such that I simply spend my time crying out to Source et al for deliverance? Why? I was under the impression that those of us on the ground, or at least those who have been “on the ground” in Urantia, are required to come up with possible solutions to the problems we have collectively created here.

On the equality issue, are we not fragments of Creator Source endowed with consciousness, reason and free will? IF we are, then what are we here for? Are we here to suss out the situation, seek to understand and think about it, in order to to at least realise what has happened and why, with a view to overcoming our disastrous plight? OR, are we here to be couch potatoes accepting whatever is dished out to us by all-powerful “others”? Isn’t that how we got into this mess? If we are supposed to be passive what’s the point of our being here?

Aragon, your mode of expression is a bit peculiar. Why is that? Why do you use terms like “provocative action”? The provocation in Russia, (eg Chechnya and Breslan), Iran and Syria has been entirely by USrael. What is “provocative” about responding decisively to persistent acts of war?

As to my reason for being sure that positive and direct military action is needed, I suggest you review the current world situation which has come about because no positive action has been taken against those you describe as my ‘enemies [who] have proven themselves to be both intelligent and effective for not just 2000 years, but over the course of multiple self destructive civilisations going back further than the modern mind can imagine.’

Having regard to all the circumstances, and especially the fact that the Kali Yuga is rapidly drawing to a close, your suggestion that I (we) should not take on “enemies” because they are intelligent and effective “big boys” is a bit defeatist. In all the current circumstances they do not appear to me to be all that intelligent or effective. Perhaps you can provide evidence to the contrary?

Aragon you ask: ‘how do you know that a middle east conflagration would be of more benefit to earthlings than less benefit?’

If you read my post carefully you will note that I have not recommended a “conflagration”, nor do I expect one. I have assumed that the technologies available to Iran and Russia are capable of neutralising USraeli engines of war without significant loss of life, and that should the USraeli and NATO military seek to escalate the conflict in other areas the technologies available to Iran and Russia can suppress that also. If they couldn’t Star Fleet could step in to prevent further significant damage being done. I assume Star Fleet intervention once humans on the ground had shown sufficient pro-activity to warrant it.

Incidentally, I do not support “revolutionary” action as you call it. In my book revolutionary action typifies what the Talmudists and especially the Bolsheviks seek to foment in order to create chaos. I advocate harmony and order, not chaos.

The reason that I think that the time has come to physically confront the Talmudists is that appeasement, reason and ‘turning the other cheek’ has not worked. Child psychologists say that parents need to be firm when raising children in order to ensure they do not develop a habit of indulging in violent behaviour. They say that the one thing a child cannot tolerate is not knowing where the boundaries of acceptable behaviour lie. Accordingly parents need to be explicit in setting limits and enforcing them.

I think the same attitude needs to be applied to criminal behaviour by adults. I am not privy to the sanctions, if any, that have been applied to the matrix controllers since they ignored General Radesky’s stand down order in May 2005 but as far as I am aware, progressive sanctions for continuing misconduct have not been appropriately applied to our recalcitrant Dark brethren since that order was given. IF that is the case then I am not surprised that our Dark brethren have consistently ignored warnings and targeted messages since 2005. But of course that is merely my opinion and I could be wrong since I am not across all the facts.

Aragon,why do you ask: ‘what makes you think that the strident calls of a few AHers will change the global monetary balance, or military balance?’

“strident” is a somewhat pejorative term, especially in this context. Moreover, it is not a few AHers who will change the ‘global monetary balance, or military balance’. The military balance has already been changed by Russia, Iran and the heroic people of Syria. And that change will be supported by the Celestials and Star Fleet, as necessary. Similarly, the global monetary balance has been changed by David Righter’s team and the OITC, supported by St. Germain and Star Fleet.

I also find your references to “earthlings” strange. Are you not incarnate on Urantia?

You refer to “your enemies”. Are they NOT your enemies also?

And why do you assume that “these things” are NOT being “examined carefully and critically’?

Namaste,
    Ned

Quote Originally Posted by Aragon View Post
    Ned what makes you think that starfleet etc have not already communicated with all relevant heads of state; for example, in the middle east. what makes you think you as a human should be giving fleet and Aton orders as to what they should be saying to the players in the middle east? what makes you and marietta so sure that what is needed is a provocative action. how do you know that a middle east conflagration would be of more benefit to earthlings than less benefit. what makes you think that the strident calls of a few AHers will change the global monetary balance, or military balance?
    of course the aware human is impatient with the mass deception, and enslavement, but your enemies have proven themselves to be both intelligent and effective for not just 2000 years, but over the course of multiple self destructive civilisations going back further than the modern mind can imagine. i support revolutionary action. i have always believed in it. but one must have a superior plan if one sets out to take on the big boys. please understand that i have the greatest respect for you and your intentions (all of you), but i think these things must be examined carefully and critically.

79. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nedkelly For This Useful Post:

Some of the leaders are fleet people incarnate and have the skills to communicate. The thugs probably don't have those skills, but they can be approached and often are, but what one can do with them also is based on their ability to understand , if a fleet member just shows up, there can be substantial freaking out. Often times fleet, or fleet members on the ground provide WRITTEN correspondence. Which can be laughed off, or any other possible reactions. There are certain ones who do read on the front site and pass along the messages to varying others. There are fleet "embeds" all over the place, either by birth, or with a body type that can be visualized. But they do not always ID as fleet, or from god or whatever. The risk is so bad, often holograms are used which cannot be shot dead.

81. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Some of the leaders are fleet people incarnate and have the skills to communicate. The thugs probably don't have those skills, but they can be approached and often are, but what one can do with them also is based on their ability to understand , if a fleet member just shows up, there can be substantial freaking out. Often times fleet, or fleet members on the ground provide WRITTEN correspondence. Which can be laughed off, or any other possible reactions. There are certain ones who do read on the front site and pass along the messages to varying others. There are fleet "embeds" all over the place, either by birth, or with a body type that can be visualized. But they do not always ID as fleet, or from god or whatever. The risk is so bad, often holograms are used which cannot be shot dead.
    I dont know what sadden me more:
    The fact that the dear Cabals/Khazar are laughing the written correspondence off or that they prefer to shot the messenger showing us that during the 3000 years of their incarnations there they hadnt learnt much or anything at all. If Gaia Urantia a school for soul then i really wonder what did they even learnt during that time.

wow....really?
    guess i'll throw my two cents into this pot and see what grows out of it...if I may............
    now
    forgive me if I have differences with everything and everybody about everything and everybody right now....okay? good...let's move on.......
    for every question that you've asked, it can just as easily be asked of you....how do you know it isn't, or doesn't or won't and so on and so forth............so that's just slapping people without putting anything of weight behind it....it is the desire and will and EFFORTS of all free will, intelligent and ascending human beings, in their struggle to free from the system of things as they fail, led by the adversaries of God and Christ....the ones you call our enemies...if not your own...[strange statement, btw...makes one wonder....hmmmmmm]
    anyway.........
    we have the right to address our situation and make our desire known to the divine and it's agents...that's called teamwork and we are all on the same team....God's team and so we all have that right to input and consideration and be sure that our voices are heard and considered..........because that's how that works....every good father listens to their children..........and takes their experiences and viewpoints into consideration.....at the end of the day GOD'S WILL IS DONE IN ALL THINGS as it should be and we are good with that because we see the wisdom of it and learn from that. but if we do not speak up and involve ourselves in the process...what good are we?

now...as to the adversary that you seem to admire so much........they are stupid...they are stupid because all the foundation groundwork for that plan of their to rule the world cam not from them but from the masters....former masters....the Annunaki........ you should not that, after the Treaty of Ancharra was signed and the Annunaki switched sides to join the light.......the efforts of their little minions left behind got real sloppy.......911 is a great example and all things done by them have progressively left them vulnerable to exposure simply by means of their own methods....so yeah...they're stupid....and insane..........their intelligence concerning how to control vital arenas of operation comes from former experiences in other race incarnations...they came here to do rehab and learn the proper way of doing things and they have failed miserably and now...have to be dealt with and removed from the face of this planet....so be it.......
    it's not that they are not intelligent in their own right...as any good human is intelligent....but they insisted on dark methods and means and slavery and murder and absolute control of everything that they could control absolutely......they refused to believe the truth of life that others that surround them, are human beings and established methods of treating them like mere chattel, beasts, goyim.........this creates a psychosis that is deep seated in their entire culture of thought.....Lucifer aside, they qualified for the label of adversary by shee insanity and force of will. They could have ruled the world and have been treated like demigods...if only they had acted as God acts, if only they had been magnanimous, compassionate, sharing, open, honest.....noble...but these concepts have always escaped them and their psychosis has keep us from experience the paradise on Earth that we should have establish long ago........if you don't want to blame them for their inability to change as a species, i'll understand, but the fact of the matter is that there is still a price to be paid by everyone for everything...the good the beautiful, the bad and the ugly and they have their bill in hand as you read these words.......

as for the rest....superior my ass......there is no need for a superior plan to defeat an inferior mindset.....follow the money and cut it off...and this being done....give them enough rope to hang themselves with and then point out to the sleep masses the actual hanging in process..........If people need a conflagration in the Mideast...or even in the US...or anywhere where a huge, cosmic, Divine bitch slap in the face, will get them up with eyes open...asking what the hell was that and why.......then all the better...........you say you want a revolution, but you know as well as I do that all revolutions up to this point, has just been more of the same agenda that we are suffering through now......all that matters is that God's Will is done and we get to be a part of it and help out as best we can.......and i'm sure that you would like to help out just as much as the rest of us....so throw your own crap in the pot and pitch in instead of asking why we're pissing in the middle of the can loudly instead of on the side so that others can continue sleeping......but that's me....i'm sure that you more to say than just the above statement....but I have to laugh at the use of the word superior when it comes to .........inhuman beasts that lie, cheat, steal and kill in any and every way that they can in order to assuage their fear of everyone and everything around them.
    but like I said...that's me...and I, for one, would be happy to see fleet, the masters, the Agarthans, The Elohim and PAPA Himself slap these idiots until they beg for mercy and then take them into cosmic custody for adjudication elsewhere and then let us that are still here start repairing the damage that they caused......that's what i'm voting for...that's what I think that God should do and that's what I've submitted with a huge NOW stamped on the front......so please feel free to say what you think should happen....every little bit helps, y'know.

84. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kiboDabi For This Useful Post:

I dont know what sadden me more:
    The fact that the dear Cabals/Khazar are laughing the written correspondence off or that they prefer to shot the messenger showing us that during the 3000 years of their incarnations there they hadnt learnt much or anything at all. If Gaia Urantia a school for soul then i really wonder what did they even learnt during that time.
    ONLY 3000 years? Some have been here for 200,000 years and still haven't cleaned up their act. Others are highly trained robotoids and this is their only life, unless they learn something.

Back in 2005 I guess it was, the first year of this project, huge amounts of PAPERS with Nebadon insignia went out, the big stand down order. Didn't seem to effective. Maybe it's the lack of knowing "how" "God" works in the cosmos. I don't know, but its sure fool hardy. My journey thru several forums plus small attempts locally in a personal manner have proven that this world is completely not awake to higher possibilities still preferring if they believe in God, to the magic wand technique. Just dealt with that on LOP a day or two ago. They couldn't handle that the creation GROWS. God magic wanded the whole thing all at once, and this was from somebody who is less Christian than others and does carry on decent discussions.

I think some of the resistance is plain ignorance of how it works, and some on this planet within the military et all, actually believe they can and have developed technology to frighten off the aliens. But there is the very dark who refuse to give the planet back to heaven, and would prefer to incinerate it to give it back. Strange mindset, but this shit exists.

As Kibo says, everyone has the right and the responsibility to ask for divine help, but most don't know the divine to ask. If they ask for help they want a new car. There are only a very few people who actually come to "conspiracy " forums and so many still don't truly grasp the nature of the problems of this world. A lot of those have religious influence affecting their ability to reason. I have often stunned at what I encounter on these forums, and I realize some folks there are "agents" to steer, but still....

I can almost never get a decent discussion going with anyone, about the serious shit this world is in. As long as there is a job, a car, and beer, its all OK to them. And again the teaching of expecting Jesus to come rapture the followers off the planet, believed in one way or another, by one billion or more people.....

A lot of people do have some concepts something is not right, but its "oh well, what can I do". The spirit of COURAGE is not manifesting well here. Nor is the Spirit of worship nor the spirit of Wisdom.
    Books are not the WORD.. the HUMAN BEING IS THE WORD and when MAN UNDERSTANDS HIS HUMAN ROLE... as the WORD... this planet will come into glory.

“The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.” “It is truth that liberates, not your effort to be free.” “The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.”
    Jiddu Krishnamurti

"The human race must become reconciled to a procession of changes, adjustments, and readjustments. Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny."

"The Great Tao flows everywhere, to the left and to the right. All things depend on it to exist, and it does not abandon them. To its accomplishments it lays no claims. It loves and nourishes all things, but does not lord it over them." - Lao Tzu

86. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Hmm. i seem to have hit a nerve my friends. i truly mean no disrespect. it is my belief that one should stand up when one is right.. i do not mean to imply that your intent is not good. if i knew that i could stand up in such and such a fashion a make a positive difference, than i would, and i would grab you too and have you at my side. you have implied that my statements imply some loyalty to dark. why even accuse me of it? do you simply cast aspersions at all who question?
    when one stands in righteousness it is wise to have a plan. many great people have been shredded by the beast. all of the things that have been suggested have repercussions. people may die, lose their homes,etc... so if we are to advocate such things, shall we take responsibility for our support of these things?
    i don't know why the middle east situation is as it is, but i suspect divine intervention. i know that a ww3 could be a bad thing. if russia and iran can defeat the west with no great loss of life than why haven't they already? do we know better than russia? has team divine asked the good guys to hold their fire?
    you all seem to think that you have a plan to break the back of banking. people have noticed the complete farce of endlessly printed unbacked money for years, and yet the house of cards still stands. but with all due respect, why get all fired up about, say destroying banking when we haven't determined how to do it?
    I would just have us look at these things. i think the originally posted questions are important, and the discussion worthy. your friend Aragon/Blake
    Last edited by aragon; 05-23-2013 at 05:18 AM.

88. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aragon For This Useful Post:

Blake,

I don't think you were or are being disrespectful...you are expressing yourself, which is a good thing...actually a great thing. These conversations are much needed especially now. And that you have elicited responses from Kibo and Candace should tell you something.

I am a fairly simple person myself as I see what things are mostly as a black/white picture...

You are either part of the solution or the problem...

You are on this side or that side...

You either serve Papa's Will or you don't...

It is truly an individual choice...

So what's going on wherever in the world in whatever capacity can only be viewed and acted upon within some simple but most profound contexts, but that is me...

I know whom and what I serve....I serve Our Father Who Art In Heaven....

And working daily on it to make it mo better....my service...perfecting this and peeling off more layers that I may expose what is not pleasing to Papa...and, thus, revealing my true nature....finding who and what I am...as a Server Of The Divine Plan...

I despise politics as they are here in this place because they serve, by and large, an adversarial agenda....that does not mean one should display a blind eye to situations and relationships as they are....just realize what they are for what they are...they will work themselves out or not....just make sure you are good in the eyes of your Creator...

90. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brian For This Useful Post:

Re- reading the new message that CMA did post yesterday about "The time is rip and you cannot win" meant that the Cabals are still at it.

200 000 years its a time that impossible to consider with a human mind. For the soul that not really a problem but still.
    Are the cabals completly no reeducational beings ? wonder what would happened to them afterwards.

Am just grateful that the atomic weapons are locked by the Celestial fleet and that the Cabals cannot use those anymore.

The dark ones never seem to give.
    If they are blocked they go with another plan.
    Some have come over to the light but only a few.
    They would destroy this planet if they could.
    Such technology exists.

I think fleet is too lenient.
    There have been many targeted messages in the last few years.
    That seems to be how they talk to them.

Since they are not directed to us it is hard to tell just what is going on.
    There are some things that you can figure out though.

Two things, can anyone give a reference regarding the treaty of Anchara? I have heard it pop up here and there and would like to be informed on the story around it.

Re- reading the new message that CMA did post yesterday about "The time is rip and you cannot win" meant that the Cabals are still at it.
    Starcup, if u ask me, this has all never ever been about the thugs/cabal. Things have been not happening, so to state, because there are factors in consideration which do not directly concern Urantia alone. I imagine that it is thru ignorance of being uninformed that we assume that this is all about us [and the thug activities] alone. The premise on which i have based that conclusion has to do with the [fact?] that the bosses of the thugs were compelled to BEHAVE!! [or else?], the small fry cannot possibly be that much of a problem once other truly pertinent considerations of far more significant import fall in a circle, i guess.
    [/CENTER]

Banned

The dark ones never seem to give.
    If they are blocked they go with another plan.
    Some have come over to the light but only a few.
    They would destroy this planet if they could.
    Such technology exists.

I think fleet is too lenient.
    There have been many targeted messages in the last few years.
    That seems to be how they talk to them.

Since they are not directed to us it is hard to tell just what is going on.
    There are some things that you can figure out though.
    Christ Michael's plan is perfection that I know. The delays I believe were given to the dark so that they would have every opportunity to come home. As this final act is coming to a close they/dark ones can never say....never...that they were not given enough time/love/compassion by their creator father. Also the extra time given was for more starseeds to awaken.....and because the dark had so much play here until the end, this script will be studied by the light for eons, so that it can never happen again. We too are watching and learning through this experience so that we on our paths to higher eternal learning in management/administration will know within our souls core blueprint what went wrong here, so that it can never be allowed to happen again.

I do not think fleet are lenient at all! I see love and lots of it!

95. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise For This Useful Post:

CMA has stated that he knew that the dark could take over but did not know that it would happen.

I think that was stated in the P. Journals.

Banned

CMA has stated that he knew that the dark could take over but did not know that it would happen.

I think that was stated in the P. Journals.
    Is it possible to share a link with the PJ# you read it in for discussion? As right now it is just a quote and statement with no backup that he actually said that~

My memory is a bit muddly but that is what i recalled about that Treaty of Anchara: formal aggreement. signed 1982 by Annunaki and the Light force. The Annunaki the former Master of our planet aggreed to get into the Light. By changing this side they left their minions our cabals without their protection. As they left their position they asked their former minion the Cabals to got to the Light and that the Cabals couldnt win. But our cabals didnt take their advice to their heart sigh-

Maybe they are others planets ascending right now and near in our celestials region but the targeted message is aimed at the cabals and by this the one on this planet only.

I ve gotten the impression that the cabals were given plenty of time to change their view: they ought to have stand back already in 2005 since CMA was supposed to take over.
    The Cabals always did used the same card give us more time to change bla bla and it the end they are doing the same thing as always: pushing their plans and machination.
    I do know that they are others things that concern the preparations that we arent aware of and that isnt given to us since this info wouldnt be relevant to us but ive gotten the impression that the pieces were already in place to speak of. Perhaps am wrong about it since events may change all the time and changing the pattern but this cannot go indefinitely, Gaia need the change.

I do understand that the given time to the cabals to change their mind is also there in the hope that some people would awaken. I recalled Candace saying that the amount of StarSeed that were send there and are awakening or awake is quite lower as they did hope for. But i really dont believe that the Celestial Fleet or CMA would be able to hold the Wave back. One a second thought i really dont believe that something could hold the Wave back so in this the play on Urantia would be finally over.

Sorry Denise,

I have read so much in the last four years.
    I can't say which P.J. or just where else I may have read that but I am sure he said just that.

Lightbulb Re: Targeted Message from (not given) dated May 7th, 2013

hi all,

it,s funny to see that the whole thing slip by once again. God doesn't fight Himself for He is perfect Harmony and it has been said that things will be cleared up when we vertical animal on the only planet who " killed " God know that we all are one and that w must act / behave as one for the Glory of the ONE WE ARE PART OF.

How can we expect to win since this particular universal law is as clear as crystal: love each one of you as self. Does it ring a bell? "Time is ripe" but we must wait for us to play our part for ti to be completed. The greatest duty of every incarnated soul here, may it be star seed, crawl in.... Is to fusion and e unconditional love and being ready to respect every form of life and form. And now to be honest, do we do that even for one single heartily second? Don't we play the ones lost sons' games with fervor and are good at it?

PAPA won't lose any of his children and this will prevail until we all understand that the outcome of this is PURE LOVE, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR EVERY FORM OF LIFE LEARNING ON THIS LAB. If ever ATON DECIDES to push the button without trying to have more in His name, He will lose some thing. He simply can't do that. HE IS US AND BECAUSE OF THIS HE WILL NEVER ACCEPT TO ARM US EVEN WE'RE RECALCITRANT to his point of view. And in fact, He is unlimitedly present : eternal.

Arguing and trying to be right on / with each other is a dispersion of reality to continue that timeline in the simple absence of unconditional love we have been simply asked to be, to impersonate all the way within. it's time for us to take actions. No more time to discuss fancies but to do what we are here to do: love

101. The Following User Says Thank You to McMcko For This Useful Post:

"The Anchara Alliance was largely made up of the 'Reptilian' Races (bipedal reptile beings);

they originally came from a previous Universe when it was amalgamated with our own.

They were of a more aggressive nature, fundamentally lacking in emotional capability,

and came with the profound belief that they had a Creator-given mandate

to inherit dominance over our entire Milky Way Galaxy."
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...erations15.htm

Do you see the similarity with the Khazars?

103. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter.B For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Peter.B View Post
    "The Anchara Alliance was largely made up of the 'Reptilian' Races (bipedal reptile beings);

they originally came from a previous Universe when it was amalgamated with our own.

They were of a more aggressive nature, fundamentally lacking in emotional capability,

and came with the profound belief that they had a Creator-given mandate

to inherit dominance over our entire Milky Way Galaxy."
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...erations15.htm

Do you see the similarity with the Khazars?
    Peter, by the highlighted statement alone, i do not believe the story is accurate. What universe was amalgamated with Nebadon??

... i read on.
    [/CENTER]

105. The Following User Says Thank You to virick For This Useful Post:

Hmm. i seem to have hit a nerve my friends. i truly mean no disrespect. it is my belief that one should stand up when one is right.. i do not mean to imply that your intent is not good. if i knew that i could stand up in such and such a fashion a make a positive difference, than i would, and i would grab you too and have you at my side. you have implied that my statements imply some loyalty to dark. why even accuse me of it? do you simply cast aspersions at all who question?
    when one stands in righteousness it is wise to have a plan. many great people have been shredded by the beast. all of the things that have been suggested have repercussions. people may die, lose their homes,etc... so if we are to advocate such things, shall we take responsibility for our support of these things?
    i don't know why the middle east situation is as it is, but i suspect divine intervention. i know that a ww3 could be a bad thing. if russia and iran can defeat the west with no great loss of life than why haven't they already? do we know better than russia? has team divine asked the good guys to hold their fire?
    you all seem to think that you have a plan to break the back of banking. people have noticed the complete farce of endlessly printed unbacked money for years, and yet the house of cards still stands. but with all due respect, why get all fired up about, say destroying banking when we haven't determined how to do it?
    I would just have us look at these things. i think the originally posted questions are important, and the discussion worthy. your friend Aragon/Blake
    what makes you think that simply standing up and out and sharing what you know...that we are discussing here in this forum...is not enough? You CAN make a positive difference just by sharing consciousness and knowledge with others that do not look at what you see clearly in the light of day........sure it take stime but it does help...you'd be surprised what even things that people hear in passing conversation affects them as they continue about their business....it is not so much that all of the sudden wake up and agree with you, it is simply that the idea, the concept, the possibilities... find some place within their minds/consciousnesses.....and then take it from there...it's in there....they have to consider it in whatever way they can or resist....but it's in there.....you can do that....anyone can do that......that's how much and most of this war is fought. It is a war of ideas and values......just sayin'

as far as your loyalty...hey...don't mind me...just fishin'............grin.......

also
    destroying banking is not complicated....just turn it off and shut it down........it's getting the masses to understand the need for it that's hard.......it's like driving.....driving a car on an open road all by yourself is easy....doing with all those idiots out there...who think that you're an idiot as well...is what makes it hard........
    in that analogy...following the rules of the road is simply a matter of not making plans but going by God's plan.....the plan of PAPA and CM as one.....hey...if you want to make God laugh...tell Him YOUR plans...........
    mind you..it's a good thing we are not in charge of this thing and only helping out as best we can.......THE PLAN, in and of Itself, is perfectly the best plan that could gain the best possible outcome.........but while we all wait to see what's what and when and where and how...keep pushing....keep pushing the envelope, against the tide...speak up and speak out...you don't have to get up on a soapbox and yell out stuff on the corner [grin] just be yourself and talk with people and seek opportunities to fill in information when certain subjects come up....too many people are afraid of consequences...oh they'll think i'm weird...so what? hey...I AM weird.........so what?
    Oh, they'll try to kill me or hurt me...hey, they're doing that anyway....and what makes you think that you're doing enough damage to make you a main priority? If you were...then be glad that you're considered such, for such a thing could only come from a true friend of God and Christ..........
    if you have taken responsibility for what you know as a matter of truth...then you have to be true to yourself and live up to your responsibility as a worker and friend to The Divine.......really...trust me on this one.......Your Employer will take care of you....working for God means that you're doing His Will and He takes care of those that do so......i'm still in this house and not homeless...more and more people cme to me and ask about this or that...i'm not running around screaming about it all the time.....I just throw my crap in the pot when they put it out there.......online, i'm just a village idiot that never shuts up...but I want to be that...that's what online is for......they can pick and choose what they read....but it's there...i'm there and i'm still here and I know who to thank for that [insert big, huge grateful smile and bow, here]

all i'm saying is to quit making excuses because you stand in awe of the power of the adversary..which it seems you are...it's always something that is too big or too complicated or to superior or something for you to stand your ground...and it's not any of that....it's just psychotic incarnates having a last try at doing things their way......once again...but it's a last try and they know it.....human beings are not good with lying cheating stealing manipulations deceptions murders and the like....think native americans and blankets with small pox...it boggles the mind of any true human being that anyone that is the slightest bit human would do such a thing....but here....here they do...and why do they do it?....because that's the way that they've been programmed to behave by the adversary and it's time to get people to hear the truth whether they like it or not or act upon it or not....and if any of us do not have the courage to even try...what good are we to God?

107. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kiboDabi For This Useful Post:

The Accords of Anchara was referred to by Esu and Candace on March 4, 2005 titled "We Stand In Awe of You". Somehow the Candace-Part1.pdf is locked or I would post it here. But this is on the AH Front page under Candace's Channeled messages.

Lloyd

109. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lloyd For This Useful Post:

[/CENTER]

111. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to virick For This Useful Post:

Peter, by the highlighted statement alone, i do not believe the story is accurate. What universe was amalgamated with Nebadon??

... i read on.
    Virick, I agree that this is a very strange statement along with that they have been the masters for 13000 years.
    They came for 200 000 years ago.
    Maybe Candace can enlighten us .

Maybe Nibiru belonged to Another sunsystem and that "sunsystem" is confused with "universe".
    Or just new Age shit

Indeed Peter, i'm afraid that was a new-age version there intermixed with truth as to be totally false

Also i imagine the anchara/anunnaki/reptilian issue is directly connected with the "galactic wars" which Esu says have gone on for millions of years in the piece by Candace with Esu. Esu is not the only one who has mentioned of a galactic war for which no one will tell more about but just mention in mere passing.

The problem around Urantia and other planets in Nebadon well precede the Lucifer Rebellion, it now appears. I say this because i am only just becoming informed that the wars which officially ended in the 1990s (as essentially declared by Esu) are older than the problems caused by Lucifer by at least 500,000 years in counting from Urantia's perspective. For me this is revelatory as i thought the 'mysterious' wars ensued as a consequence of Lucifer's rebellion in Nebadon. I cannot have been the only one unaware of this, was i?
    Interesting...

I was told that these and other issues around the "galactic wars" would be in the UB Part 2, so i had let it be. However when names like Anunnaki, Anchara keep popping up, only skirting them as a topic in passing, i am inclined to ask if more can be clarified of their contribution to the mess in Nebadon and Urantia especially.
    Maldek (The asteroid belt between Mars' and Jupiter's orbit) is tell-tale sign of massive weaponised hostilities in Monmatia which is apparently not of Lucifer's making [or was it]. Anyways the asteroid belt is difficult to ignore for anyone with common sense. Lemme not even get started on the moons we are rumoured to be missing.

Surely i'm not the only one who is curious about the origins of our favourite USraelis by any other name, but i will find out never the less anyways - my nature.

Regardless, i guess i must change my thoughts about the nature of darling thugs that besiege this planet for contrary to popular thinking, they are products of eons long wars [over what?] not of Lucifer's mal-choices.

Someone correct me if i am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter.B View Post
    Virick, I agree that this is a very strange statement along with that they have been the masters for 13000 years.
    They came for 200 000 years ago.
    Maybe Candace can enlighten us .

Maybe Nibiru belonged to Another sunsystem and that "sunsystem" is confused with "universe".
    Or just new Age shit
    Last edited by virick; 05-24-2013 at 07:12 PM.
    [/CENTER]

114. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to virick For This Useful Post:

i believe i have hear this "other universe" reference before from reliable sources (AH) i think the problem may be the loose way in which people refer to "universes" and "dimensions". look at how the UB uses "universe" so a "universe" can just be a sector of space. i honestly don't remember that well. but i think that the reptoids may have been up to no good in far away places even before the rebellion in Satania... i thought maybe someone who remembered better might answer you... I too have wondered about the relative silence on annunaki and reptoids at AH. Aton wanted us to understand that we (people, Jews) had enslaved ourselves, oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

i believe i have hear this "other universe" reference before from reliable sources (AH) i think the problem may be the loose way in which people refer to "universes" and "dimensions". look at how the UB uses "universe" so a "universe" can just be a sector of space. i honestly don't remember that well. but i think that the reptoids may have been up to no good in far away places even before the rebellion in Satania... i thought maybe someone who remembered better might answer you... I too have wondered about the relative silence on annunaki and reptoids at AH. Aton wanted us to understand that we (people, Jews) had enslaved ourselves, oh well.

- - - Updated - - -

when i get ahold of "updated" im gonna wring his scrawny little neck!

Surely i'm not the only one who is curious about the origins of our favourite USraelis by any other name, but i will find out never the less anyways - my nature.
    You are not the only one Virick , I can assure you of that!
    I Think that the Annunaki interbreeded with the bloodlines that suited their purpose - to create Tools that could rule the World with them selves as masters in the background.
    The mix of turk-finnish-mongol is probably well conceived IMHO.
    The origin of their souls is though unclear to me
    Just a thought
    /Peter

Red face Re: Targeted Message from (not given) dated May 7th, 2013

Is it allowed to put the targeted messages on rt news facebook and Syria facebook ect

Any Important Event is what I am waiting for.
    The tornado was not it.

Today I looked at two years of old messages and so many sounded like this was it.
    The awaited event was going to start now.

I know that plans have changed now and then but.

CMA said that if they charge in here what would that say about us and THEM.
    I think the current plan is just about that, charging in.

In a few days you have a scary eclipse with no electricity and then 1/2 of the people disappear.
    That sound like charging in to me.
    I like the plan but the waiting is so hard to take.

How many more weeks, months do we have to wait for this to start?

Do I go out and look in the sky and hope the fireworks mentioned will happen tonight?

The tornado was not it.

Today I looked at two years of old messages and so many sounded like this was it.

In a few days you have a scary eclipse with no electricity and then 1/2 of the people disappear.

How many more weeks, months do we have to wait for this to start?

Do I go out and look in the sky and hope the fireworks mentioned will happen tonight?

Take this advise: live your life normally, don't worry about what it needs to happen that still didn't happen. It will happen, that's for sure.
    Certain things need to be balanced before the actual beginning of the changes initiate. :)
    [COLOR=#ff8c00][FONT=verdana][B][I]Liberation is coming for everyone who seeks it.[/I][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

The tornado was not it.

How many more weeks, months do we have to wait for this to start?and visuals during meditation wher

2013 is the year of Aton, a Year for us on earth is 12 months, so could be anytime during this year or later during 2014, my opinion!

When we look for important events we go to the media and look for what is happening. The planetary transition involves all beings on and inside earth as well as in the astral realm. Sometimes the changes we don't see are those that happen in a dimension we are not aware of.

I've had many dreams and visuals during meditation where earth is being cleansed and beings been evacuated by ships. It has been happening every day and we don't know about it.

Don't expect anything, live life and send light in every meditation to those that might need it.
    This plan has been planned with perfection, the out come will be whenever it will be.
    We have no idea how big and how many celestials are involved in this plan. Anything we imagine won't get close to its magnitude.

Light and life

bblu
    G. Buddha

This message mentions the Gulf in the red section or paragraph 5.
    That would tend to say Iran and not syria.
    Syria is near the mediterranean sea and the Red sea.

Celesta = Prime Daughter of Paradise in the 6/25/13 message on the A.H. site

"A perfect storm is forming which should suffice, and we all hope that what we see happening now will allow for that final action."

I wonder is that Iran based or Syria based.
    I know that I should not try to speculate but it is hard for me not to try and figure out just what is being said.

I got some reassurances from this message as so little has been said in any type of announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by bblu** View Post
    AG do you mean the target message on AH site, May 7th.

I think that they (Star Fleet) try to avoid this kind of conflict that could harm our planet to a point where evacuation mesures should have to be taken. Target messages are warnings and at the same time one more chance given to the dark to give up their games. I don't see CM waiting for a war to start, so 3DD will manifest.

http://abundanthope.net/pages/Targeted-Messages/Target-to-those-who-Serve-the-Dark.shtml

OH CHILDREN AND SERVANTS OF LUCIFER AND BAAL
    SATAN AND MOLECH, BEELZEBUB AND ASMODEUS
    KNOW THAT EVEN THE GREAT VOID REJECTS YOU
    IN ITS CREATION OF ALL LIGHT, LIFE AND LOVE
    ETERNAL AND INFINITE…SUCH IS THE WAY OF THE ONE!
    OH SONS OF MECHLA, FROM THE TIME BEFORE THESE TIMES
    LET THOSE FEW THAT REMEMBER, HEAR AND SURRENDER!

REMEMBER WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE AND HOW YOU CAME TO BE HERE………AND SURRENDER NOW
    BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE, EVEN FOR YOU
    FOR OUR MERCY IS OVEREXTENDED
    BY THE WILL OF THE ONE
    BUT THE ONE NOW RESTS ITS LEFT HAND
    THAT IT’S RIGHT HAND WILL SUFFICE
    AND SO…NOW
    OUR WEAPONS ARE AIMED AT YOUR FACES.

WE, IN OUR KNOWLEDGE OF TRUE REALITY
    AWAIT YOUR NEXT MOVES
    WITH SOME SADNESS
    BUT MOSTLY WITH A GREAT ANTICIPATION
    OF THE LESSONS THAT WILL BE LEARNED BY YOU
    AS THE GOLDEN NOOSE TIGHTENS AROUND YOUR THROAT…..

WE HAVE HOPE THAT THE FREEDOM LOVING PEOPLE OF SYRIA WILL RISE UP TO DEFEND THEIR LEGITIMATE AND PEACE LOVING GOVERNEMT
    AS WE ALSO HOPE THAT THE
    NOW TORTURED AND OPPRESSED PEOPLE OF LIBYA WILL ALSO DO SO AT THE SAME TIME

WE FULLY EXPECT YOU
    TO TRY TO CARRY OUT THE FULL MEASURE OF YOUR SCHEME
    THAT YOU CANNOT CARRY OUT TO FULFILLMENT
    EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED OF THE OUTCOME BY IRAN
    AND HAVE BEEN WARNED BY US, AS WELL.
    WHEN YOUR PLANES FALL FROM THE SKY
    WHEN YOUR SHIPS LAY BROKEN AND SUBMERGED IN THE HARBORS AND WATERS OF THE GULF
    WHEN THE PORTALS ACTIVATE BEYOND ALL YOUR IMAGININGS
    WHEN YOU HAVE GIVEN US CLEAR REASON TO ACT EN MASSE
    FOR THE SAKE OF GAIA AND HER ASCENDING CHILDREN
    FOR THE SAKE OF THE AGE THAT IS ALREADY UPON YOU
    FOR THE SAKE OF THE BLIND AND SLEEPING
    THAT MAY OPEN THEIR EYES AND SEE THE TRUTH
    NOT JUST OF WHO AND WHAT YOU ARE
    BUT WHO AND WHAT THEY ARE, AS WELL……….
    PERHAPS THEN
    YOU WILL BE MORE INCLINED TO BEND THE KNEE AND ACCEPT HOLY WILL
    AND THE RULE OF GOD WITHIN YOU
    AND ALL AROUND YOU……OR CHOOSE UNCREATION.

REJOICE YE CHILDREN OF GOD!
    REJOICE YE ADULTS OF GOD ALMIGHTY!
    FOR YOUR ADVERSARY IS REVEALING ITSELF FOR ALL TO SEE
    THAT YOU MAY KNOW THE TRUTH, AT LAST
    AND LET THE TRUTH SET YOU FREE!

I AM THAT I AM

Blu**

Uhm the war in Syria is already manifested: they are now on a 2 years bloody conflict and the fact that neither the Us and Isreal got the no flyzone is telling.

I do believe that the chances for the Cabals to give up their game are already over: if we keep waiting for them to change we might as well wait another millinia or 2 because that they arent eager to change anything in their life.

About the destruction on Gaia soil the desaster had already struck: Irak whole land had become a second Tchernobyl, Libya watersystem is completly destroyed, Afghanistan is still laying in the ashes of the wars that had been fought on her soils since decades. No speaking of the whole ecosystem completly going on self destruction.

The perfect storm gathering could be a combination of financial collapse combine with nature owns fury like flood and earthquake and military disaster on the Syrian and Iran front. But that just my take on it.

Blu**

Uhm the war in Syria is already manifested: they are now on a 2 years bloody conflict and the fact that neither the Us and Isreal got the no flyzone is telling.

I do believe that the chances for the Cabals to give up their game are already over: if we keep waiting for them to change we might as well wait another millinia or 2 because that they arent eager to change anything in their life.

About the destruction on Gaia soil the desaster had already struck: Irak whole land had become a second Tchernobyl, Libya watersystem is completly destroyed, Afghanistan is still laying in the ashes of the wars that had been fought on her soils since decades. No speaking of the whole ecosystem completly going on self destruction.

The perfect storm gathering could be a combination of financial collapse combine with nature owns fury like flood and earthquake and military disaster on the Syrian and Iran front. But that just my take on it.
    Starcup all we say is just our speculating about what might happen. I am sure that none of us has the right answer at this moment."bangonhead"
    I don't wait for anything to happen that is all I know.
    Only CM and Source have the answer for that.
    To say the truth even if this answer was offered to me in a message I would refuse to receive it, just toooo...dangerous to know at this moment and what would I do with the information.
    The only thing that matters in reality is what I have achieved until this point as spiritual growth, this I cannot forge is written in my akashic records.
    I trust that in the right time I'll be in the right place, when whatever happens. I won't stop nothing in my life and wait, because there is a lot of work for me to do, if not on our material world in the etheric realms there is.
    I just ask that opportunities to serve come my way so I can help, that is why we are here isn't it?
    If we are going to a total collapse of every country economy, so be it, we will have to work through it...if it is some geological drastic change happens...so be it...more wars...We are writing our own history, we have written our history with our choices.
    There are things that we cannot change I agree... we need help I also agree...now I have no idea of when, how and what is going to trigger 3dd and whatever else is about to come our way.

I just don't wait anymore...And for sure I don't have the whole picture, that CM and Source and all the high hierarchy have to know when enough is enough...so one day we wake up to no electricity during three days, mini stasis and all that this new scenario might bring.

bblu
    G. Buddha

I tend to agree, with some of the posters, but so many messages have been worded with language that said it is time, it is happening now, get ready.
    Last June there were several messages that month that sounded like it was to start now.
    When they change their plans they never say or what they said was not going to happen.
    What they said was to happen never happened and then many weeks later we were told of new plans.

I know that plans change but they word messages like it is happening NOW.

In late december 2010 they had started removing people with no message that there would not be announcements.
    When we were here the next day I knew something had changed but it was weeks before they said there was a change.

Maybe it is more me but I get frustrated at the on again off again events.

Lvl1 Paladin no armor

Angry Re: Targeted Message from (not given) dated May 7th, 2013

WE all feel the same way. and GAD DAMMIT! I Already Loose my patients since Jan1 of 2013.
    It feels like we are in an illusion of never-ending Lies.

Maybe the ''Perfect Storm that is forming'' means exactly what it is. and not some financial collapse.
    i dont know we'll see.
    ]~Hank-E-Pat ~ Alex Jones 2+2 = 5

126. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigbear For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bblu** View Post
    Starcup all we say is just our speculating about what might happen. I am sure that none of us has the right answer at this moment."bangonhead"
    I don't wait for anything to happen that is all I know.
    Only CM and Source have the answer for that.
    To say the truth even if this answer was offered to me in a message I would refuse to receive it, just toooo...dangerous to know at this moment and what would I do with the information.
    The only thing that matters in reality is what I have achieved until this point as spiritual growth, this I cannot forge is written in my akashic records.
    I trust that in the right time I'll be in the right place, when whatever happens. I won't stop nothing in my life and wait, because there is a lot of work for me to do, if not on our material world in the etheric realms there is.
    I just ask that opportunities to serve come my way so I can help, that is why we are here isn't it?
    If we are going to a total collapse of every country economy, so be it, we will have to work through it...if it is some geological drastic change happens...so be it...more wars...We are writing our own history, we have written our history with our choices.
    There are things that we cannot change I agree... we need help I also agree...now I have no idea of when, how and what is going to trigger 3dd and whatever else is about to come our way.

I just don't wait anymore...And for sure I don't have the whole picture, that CM and Source and all the high hierarchy have to know when enough is enough...so one day we wake up to no electricity during three days, mini stasis and all that this new scenario might bring.

bblu
    Oh agreed with you that i didnt have the answer and only Papa Source and CM may know where the party would start.

But looking at the Nature fury right now with all those floods and changes particulally the volcanoes awakening form their slumber and others geogogical events then am seeing that Gaia is getting prepare or is preparing herself for the big change to come.

The hit of economic collapse is already written on the walls and the fact that the military of Usa and rest would be faced for the first time with military disaster is a welcoming news of that their grips on the planet is loosing and someone is finally kicking them back.

I dont believe that the Celestials would past message about any plans they are intending to make come true. That would be pointless and give the Cabals an advantage they dont need to have.

So maybe those events are already crystallizing themselves slowly in our time and space dimensions and announcing the changes we all been hoping for.

128. The Following User Says Thank You to Starcup For This Useful Post:

Re: Targeted Message from CM dated 9/21/13

This is the latest targeted message which is usually interesting to read and speculate on.
    IMO- The dark have agreed to surrender but they do lie a lot.
    I guess their plan of an attack on Iran is also an option.

This sure would wake up the sheep but it would be better if this did not happen.
    CM says,
    " We await your action".

I guess that action is surrender or a war you will lose very quickly.
    I do not see the dark surrendering and I think the second choice is more likely to happen.
    Just my opinion.

http://abundanthope.net/pages/Target...not-pass.shtml

130. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ascension Guy For This Useful Post:

Be your own Sovereign

Surrender!? They will never surrender! Not even in the face of God Himself. They will take everything down in hellfire flame...but will never surrender! Their lust for power,control and wealth is too overpowering. They are just stalling again for time but their time is done and gone and so is the borrowed time. They think Starfleet will never do anything to permanently take them down but that will be their final mistake. Their ego and arrogance are their undoing. The universe already has masters...Masters of Light...and they stand no chance of becoming those masters unless they embrace the Light which may or may not ever happen. God gives free will to all sides but naughty children must be disciplined. Our dark brothers better stop their games and get with God's program since overtime is just about done...only a couple more seconds to go. They better choose wisely...if they know how. Just sayin...

Hano
    The First Duty is always to the Truth

We are voyagers in the vast expanse, tasked with learning all that we can learn and experiencing all that we can experience and then to return to the Creator, become ONE and move on to the next level.

132. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hano For This Useful Post:

With all the clones, duplicates, surgical lookalikes, etc I wonder if there are any REAL people in charge.
    Kissinger was on TV this Sunday.
    He looked good for something like 94 years of age.
    Maybe they made a new one for this appearance.

There must be some real people still in charge and making the decisions.
    The wizard of OZ movie had the real person behind the curtain.

I guess some have signed confessions.
    Some have been arrested.
    Some have quit the cabal, if there is such a thing.

I still see the bayonet charge by the desperate cabal.
    I also do not see a surrender.
    We will just have to wait and see what happens.

The END is in sight.

134. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ascension Guy For This Useful Post:

With all the clones, duplicates, surgical lookalikes, etc I wonder if there are any REAL people in charge.
    Kissinger was on TV this Sunday.
    He looked good for something like 94 years of age.
    Maybe they made a new one for this appearance.

There must be some real people still in charge and making the decisions.
    The wizard of OZ movie had the real person behind the curtain.

I guess some have signed confessions.
    Some have been arrested.
    Some have quit the cabal, if there is such a thing.

I still see the bayonet charge by the desperate cabal.
    I also do not see a surrender.
    We will just have to wait and see what happens.

The END is in sight.

There have been many Kissingers and they haven't looked much like the real thing for a long time. Ditto all the Jimmy carters etc. It would appear there are no real people in charge,,,,, at least before the eyes of the people... The real ones are behind the curtains that was a great story,,, as I understood it more as I grew up.... My grandmother first read it to me before there was ever a movie... All the characters had a message....
    Books are not the WORD.. the HUMAN BEING IS THE WORD and when MAN UNDERSTANDS HIS HUMAN ROLE... as the WORD... this planet will come into glory.

“The ability to observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence.” “It is truth that liberates, not your effort to be free.” “The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.”
    Jiddu Krishnamurti

"The human race must become reconciled to a procession of changes, adjustments, and readjustments. Mankind is on the march toward a new and unrevealed planetary destiny."

"The Great Tao flows everywhere, to the left and to the right. All things depend on it to exist, and it does not abandon them. To its accomplishments it lays no claims. It loves and nourishes all things, but does not lord it over them." - Lao Tzu

136. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

NEW TARGETED MESSAGE on the front site:

TIME'S UP!
    CM
    [url]www.theinnerknowledge.info[/url]

138. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wilmen For This Useful Post:

Re: P: Targeted Messages Discussion

I hope that means what I would like it to mean but then we will really just have to wait and see.

Any others want to add a comment?

140. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ascension Guy For This Useful Post:

In my opinion its the financial chaos. Please take a look at this:-

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1380224271.php

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publi.../2013/115.aspx

142. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jsrionda For This Useful Post:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jsrionda View Post
    In my opinion its the financial chaos. Please take a look at this:-

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1380224271.php

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publi.../2013/115.aspx
    I'd say that's an excellent guess. Always, always: "Hit'em in the pocketbook."

144. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sylvia For This Useful Post:

Banned

And yet, it might be the BIG BLACK OUT.
    No electricity - no banks.
    Maybe we finally need to read what Mother Mary said.
    Big chaos over power grid fall out BEFORE 3DD.
    And TIME'S UP is more than clear.

146. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to butterfly For This Useful Post:

Maybe, TIME IS UP, is a warning to an especific group that a period of time has been given, and now they have to do what they have promised or if they failed something else is about to happen!

Lucia
    G. Buddha

148. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucia For This Useful Post:

Its for everyone..... you have gotten cash at home right,,, food set aside that won't spoil,,,, candles, lanterns,,, water in jugs,,, all that stuff right? Just in case? You are about to be put thru a few weeks of "hell"... are you ready to both exist and serve. I have at least a month of everything I need and probably more.. .I had figured a month of water and I think I have that... should it be needed.....and more than a month on food and plenty of heat and light.... and blankets and warm clothing.... I will not be warm warm if the electricity is off but I have preparations, can use the south bedroom for the sun each day,,,, and its small and I can heat from oil lamps etc a bit at night if needed..... I even do have a heater that used those gas bottles,, but would use it up too fast, only for a really bad time.... I am prepared decently enough anyway for 1 to 2 months without utilities, water, or food....

I have been canning, I have been drying food, I have been even been drying some of my frozen fruits just in case....

I will carry ALL of my pee outside instead of most of it, if there is no water or sewer,,, bury the brown stuff for fertilizer.... and so on and so forth.... there are people in colorado from the floods who still have NO FLUSH law in place right now.

I hope you have been reading the recent messages suggesting a few weeks of pure misery all over the planet? You will not be exempt,,,, one thru Hazel or Rosie, I forget which said this....

Jiddu Krishnamurti

150. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Its for everyone..... you have gotten cash at home right,,, food set aside that won't spoil,,,, candles, lanterns,,, water in jugs,,, all that stuff right? Just in case? You are about to be put thru a weeks of "hell"... are you ready to both exist and serve.

All done and checkedwee-hee ready to serve!!!!

Lucia
    G. Buddha

152. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucia For This Useful Post:

Thank you butterfly. I agree with you. It feels as though the incredible anticipation is finally culminating with the words from CM, et al. The world is ripe for change and I hope it's very soon.

154. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandy For This Useful Post:

Bad Guy event ( Jews) and then Good Guy event.
    Even the good guy event will be scary for many.

We have been given clues as what the bad event could be and I think most of us are ready.
    Too bad there are so many others that have no idea and think that I can get anything I want any day.
    Have people thought about cigarettes? I do not smoke but those that do will be in trauma if not available.

This seems to be replacing the war for a wake up of the masses that the dark have planned for us.
    I guess they did not like a war that they would lose instantly.

Maybe people will listen if I try and explain the crisis situation, maybe not?

Thank all of you who expressed your opinions and offered some new insight and explanations.

I AM Ready, thank you very much.
    Last edited by Ascension Guy; 09-27-2013 at 09:39 PM.

Bad Guy event ( Jews) and then Good Guy event.
    Even the good guy event will be scary for many.

We have been given clues as what the bad event could be and I think most of us are ready.
    Too bad there are so many others that have no idea and think that I can get anything I want any day.
    Have people thought about cigarettes? I do not smoke but those that do will be in trauma if not available.

This seems to be replacing the war for a wake up of the masses that the dark have planned for us.
    I guess they did not like a war that they would lose instantly.

Maybe people will listen if I try and explain the crisis situation, maybe not?

Thank all of you who expressed your opinions and offered some new insight and explanations.

Maybe you just get yourself prepared FOR ANYTHING AG and stop the speculation,,, times a wasting. the results may vary depending. you know, be ready... If you have not read the Mother Mary messages, here you go...http://www.abundanthope.net/talkitup...Kim-s-Messages

Jiddu Krishnamurti

157. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

Maybe you just get yourself prepared FOR ANYTHING AG and stop the speculation,,, times a wasting. the results may vary depending. you know, be ready... If you have not read the Mother Mary messages, here you go...http://www.abundanthope.net/talkitup...Kim-s-Messages
    You are so right, no matter what we have made ready and put in place be it around our homes or in our minds, hearts or whatever, getting ready to be FLEXIBLE and expect facing the not so prepared for is probably our reality coming, I think. But as we know: Help is always within reach, that is such a blessing! We are TOGETHER and STRONG! LETS HAVE IT, heave away, my jollies, heave away...

159. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marayah For This Useful Post:

Administrator

Thanks Candace and Marayah, i agree with you.

And, right now, thinking about "ready & flexibility" this thought came to me: it is how when i was pregnant and then with the baby, and then....and then....and so on every day, every hour of the days..... IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW what will happen and how. You have some informations, ideas, etc......but for real the only thing you can do is to BE READY....every day from the moment you know you are pregnant. And BE READY never meant to me to be in fear.......but a little in state of alert yes, as my son, now 41, never been an easy and quiet boy.

smilie star
    barbara

161. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamai For This Useful Post:

Be your own Sovereign

Here in South Africa the big power outage just before the 3DD will hardly be noticed methinks, since many of the squatter camp slum areas don't have power. Also, the power goes out so much in other places (the grid is very fragile and things get stolen or blow up more often than it should) that most people will just go on normally until the sun actually starts to darken and then some might think it's just a normal eclipse. Attention will only start to be given when people begin to realise that the eclipse is not ending and all the tv and radio stations are dead too. This will get the attention going and questions will start to be asked. It's a good thing though that stasis will be inittiated shortly after because general chaos and mayhem will soon erupt from fear and superstition, mass casualties and looting could follow very quickly but luckily it won't get that far. It will be a scary and exciting time and I think I'm going to be very busy indeed.

Hano
    The First Duty is always to the Truth

We are voyagers in the vast expanse, tasked with learning all that we can learn and experiencing all that we can experience and then to return to the Creator, become ONE and move on to the next level.

163. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hano For This Useful Post:

Can someone please tell me what Nebadonia meant about choosing sides? Is it the Light or the dark? or the collective or independant, this is confusing because,
    doesn't God say that we are all ready there, that we are here just experiencing it? Can anyone make a comment to that effect please.

165. The Following User Says Thank You to Monika Heath For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Monika Heath View Post
    Can someone please tell me what Nebadonia meant about choosing sides? Is it the Light or the dark? or the collective or independant, this is confusing because,
    doesn't God say that we are all ready there, that we are here just experiencing it? Can anyone make a comment to that effect please.
    Monika there are billions on this world that have to make their individual choices... Its always INDIVIDUAL... The collective is not there.. thus we must have great change.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

167. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KAN DAEK For This Useful Post:

We have been being groomed for being ready for some time now. If we are not then shame on us. That is referring to material survival. The getting ready for the unexpected takes people more time to prepare for. The idea of opening your heart and offering what you have is often far from peoples minds. From the pictures painted over the years of "this is it" we must remember to prepare our hearts as well as our supplies. Teaching others in what time we have left to think of ones neighbor is all so important. Everyone has a senior or someone ill in their neighborhood. We must also be prepared to spread compassion.

169. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bonnie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Monika Heath View Post

Monika, yes all possibilities exist all at once, but we have to choose which of those possibilities we want to experience even if the outcome may be known; one of those choices could lead to the abyss and the other could lead to the light. All that is missing is the experience and you choose what to experience. Everything exist as one but first the unknown only exist as an idea(invisible) and not as an expression until it is expressed or manifested or tested by the one who choose to experience it. It is to make the unknown known even thought it existed as a possibility within all that is.
    [url]www.theinnerknowledge.info[/url]

171. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wilmen For This Useful Post: