A LETTER FOR THOSE IN DAYS OF DARKNESS
We find ourselves in times of darkness. For those who have stepped back periodically from their “normal” routines, who have called them into question, and who have recognised the madness and cruelty which hallmarks this experiment called LIFE ON EARTH, it may be no surprise to learn that this physical darkness is a reflection of spiritual darkness:
- the failure to take on full responsibility for our personal and global situations
- the failure to stop corruption in financial and political arenas
- the failure to identify the perpetrators of abuse
- the failure to stop the machinery of war
- the failure to protect our environment
- the failure to teach our children to create and conserve beauty
- the failure to recognise the worlds outside our quarantined planet
- the failure to discern what is needed for harmonious living
- the failure to respect the Creator and respect ourselves as Divine Creators
This time, no-one can look the other way. There is no “routine” now. No telephones. No media. No electric light. No noise. No distractions. The only way to look for answers is INSIDE YOURSELF. Shut your eyes. Examine carefully what you see in the darkness. Write it down. Discuss it openly and honestly with your fellows. Hold your heart and ask “What should I do now? What needs changing? What is of true and lasting value?”
After three days the light will return, and those who love the light will return, and you will learn that this was not an act intended to cause fear, but an act of love orchestrated by galactic helpers who oversee this part of the universe, who have come to our aid in times of great distress. They have prevented us from self-destruction.
This, and so many other things will you learn under their care and in their education. New views, new information, new worlds will open, waiting for your co-operation.
Recognise the roots of depravity and rejoice in their exposure, for this will lead to heaven on earth, a world of abundant hope.
This is a message from Rosie at www.abundanthope.net
This piece is under copyright protection of http://www.abundanthope.net It may be placed anywhere on the web as long as it is not changed in anyway and a link placed back to this site. It is preferred you place the entire piece, and if not possible to do so, you must note that the rest of it can be found at the link. Thankyou, Candace