He's already made two forward-looking points: positive PCR tests in asymptomatic people mean nothing; and the only way to establish mass immunity is through mass exposure out in the open, not lockdowns.
|(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)
Where to begin? No new virus was ever shown to exist via proper proof. Worthless diagnostic test. Sixteen ways case and death numbers are being faked. If there were a virus, the only way to stop it would be through open massive public exposure and the gaining of natural immunity. Therefore, no lockdowns, no masks, no distancing, no vast economic destruction under the watch of a president whose whole program was based on expanding the economy. Is that enough for starters?
I'd really like to know what went on the room, back in March, when Fauci walked in with Neil Ferguson's preposterous computer predictions of COVID deaths in the US and spoke with Trump.
Did no one bring up the fact that Ferguson's whole career has been a string of failed predictions? Was there zero due diligence? Did some economic advisor open his mouth and tell the president what a long-term lockdown would do to the economy? Fifty million people unemployed? Well over a million businesses destroyed?
I hope you understand that Moderna is Fauci's favorite vaccine company, and his agency, NIAID, stands to rake in cash if Moderna's shot turns out to be the choice for COVID---when, in fact, no vaccine is necessary.
I hope you know Moderna is a little punk firm that has never brought a product of any kind to market, and yet garnered $500 million in fed funds to research a vaccine.
On top of that, Moderna is deploying RNA technology, which has never been approved for any pharmaceutical product, and has caused, in trials, serious adverse effects.
Are you aware the NY Times recently reported on a large study showing up to 90 percent of all US COVID cases have been false positives, owing to the extreme sensitivity of the PCR test? Not enough virus present in humans to harm a flea. No likelihood of contagion, either.
Have you read the results of a New York study revealing patients over the age of 65 who are put on ventilators die at the staggering rate of 97.2 percent? Yet, Cuomo and Trump keep pushing ventilators.
COVID is old people. Period. No virus necessary. They're all suffering from long-term, multiple, serious health conditions. They've all been treated, for years, with toxic medical drugs. They're terrified at the possibility of a COVID diagnosis. Then they are diagnosed with COVID. Then they're isolated and cut off from family and friends. And they die. NO VIRUS NECESSARY.
And THAT makes the recent CDC revelation about death numbers more relevant than most people can fathom. The CDC states that only 6 percent of all US COVID deaths have been unambiguously caused by a virus alone. The other 94 percent are overwhelmingly the old people I just described. Get it?
And now comes a new group of lunatics---computer modelers from the University of Washington, who are predicting the US death toll from COVID will rise above 600,000 this winter. Pressed into their amateur thickly sliced baloney---they ignore the CDC "correction" of death numbers I just mentioned.
Do not let the White House buy this latest death-number projection. Tell Trump one unimaginable screw-up (accepting Ferguson's criminal projection) is quite enough.
Gather up your forces, Scott. Talk to Dr. John Ioannidis and his merry band of colleagues who tried to get through to Trump and failed, just before you were appointed coronavirus advisor.
Bring the house. You know Fauci and Gates and their sub-honchos are angling for another serious lockdown this winter, when they're going to make every possible case of flu-like illness over into COVID.
You accepted the White House invite. You bought the ticket, now take the ride. The full ride. Don't stint.
In case you haven't figured it out yet, this is an operation to wreck economies worldwide. The preposterous virus narrative is the cover story, concealing the objective of the actual war.
Don't let the DC attack dogs back you into a corner and shut you up.
You have nothing to lose but your reputation in the eyes of people who don't matter. They've already taken you off their dance card.
The country could lose itself.
In this situation, there is no defense. There is only offense.
If they kick you to the curb, you can come and work with us. You don't get paid, but the one perk is enormous. You get to define the terms of the battle. And oh yes, you don't have to speak with numbskulls, hustlers, shysters, and sociopaths.