People in the Indian capital New Delhi have rejected the H1N1 shot en masse following the news that a separate measles inoculation killed four children, as the global revolt against dangerous vaccinations, and specifically the swine flu scam, accelerates even in the face of government PR drives to make people take the combined swine flu/seasonal flu vaccine.
Residents of the capital city are willing to take their chances with catching the flu rather than taking vaccines that are attracting an increasingly controversial reputation in light of numerous recent instances worldwide where inoculations have caused illnesses, debilitating diseases and even sudden death.
As we reported on Monday, a measles vaccination program in India was halted after four children died almost immediately after receiving the shot. Indian newspaper reports carried eyewitness accounts of what happened. “The four children were reported to have fainted soon after they were vaccinated and witnesses reported seeing the children’s eyes roll back as they began to have seizures,” reported Blitz.
The story has contributed to increasing distrust of health authorities in the country, and ensured that take up of newly marketed swine flu vaccines is virtually non-existent. A survey of popular chemists in Delhi found that none of them had been able to sell as few as 10 doses of the vaccine in a whole month
“Many health workers in Delhi government hospitals have also refused to get themselves vaccinated due to fear of side-effects,” reports The Times of India, with 40 per cent of vaccines for health workers provided by the government remaining unused.
“In the past one month, we have been able to sell only two pieces of the 10-dose viale. The response to the injectible vaccines has been lukewarm. The nasal vaccines are also not doing any better,” said R Nath, owner of the Connaught Place-based Nath Bros chemist shop. Another chemist shopowner based in Hauz Khas said they are not selling the vaccine at all. “We were not able to sell the vaccines in retail. There were no bulk orders from private hospitals, corporates or doctors either. So, we had to stop the sales,” he added.
As we reported earlier this year, Chair of the Council of Europe’s Sub-committee on Health Wolfgang Wodarg’s investigation into the 2009 swine flu outbreak found that the pandemic was a fake hoax manufactured by pharmaceutical companies in league with the WHO.
Wodarg said that governments were “threatened” by special interest groups within the pharmaceutical industry as well as the WHO to buy the vaccines and inject their populations without any reasonable scientific reason for doing so. Wodarg said there was “no other explanation” for what happened than the fact that the WHO worked in cahoots with the pharmaceutical industry to manufacture the panic in order to generate vast profits.
As Natural News’ Mike Adams reported, several members of the Emergency Committee expert panel that advised the World Health Organization (WHO) during the swine flu scare were receiving financial support from pharmaceutical manufacturers either during or prior to the epidemic.