HARRY S. TRUMAN
HARRY S. TRUMAN War Criminal
By whatreallyhappened.com with comments by Ron
Oct 18, 2012 - 3:17:53 PM
I am Become Death, Destroyer of Worlds
"It is my opinion that the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were almost defeated and ready to surrender...in being the first to use it, we...adopted an ethical standard common to the barbarians of the Dark Ages."---Fleet Admiral William D. Leahy,Chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during World War II
- 1934 Truman, age 50 but a bankrupt by age 38 and minion of the corrupt Kansas City Pendergast machine, won a US Senate primary with 50,000 fraudulent votes. He never would have been President without them. Pendergast had been turned down by his first 3 choices. Truman had richly earned the nickname "Pendergast's Bellhop" and won the election in the fall on stuffed ballots in Kansas City of which he won all but 11,000 of the 148,000 votes.
- 1945 Truman refused to allow Germans to surrender to the Western allies while continuing to fight the Russians. The Germans wanted the Americans to enter Berlin first.
- 1945 In the Potsdam conference, Truman sold out eastern Europe and allowed Stalin to draw the map. It is ironic that the war started to free Poland and Czechoslavakia and it ended with them in slavery.
- June 1945 Truman endorsed the corrupt and ineffective United Nations. We know now from KGB records that the UN was little more than a communist front from its inception. The architect and first (interim) Secretary-General was Alger Hiss, a paid KGB agent.
- Truman's domestic legislative program called the Fair Deal was abandoned.
- Although Americans hate foreign aid and couldn't afford it, Truman instituted Stalin's top priority for the Communist Party USA, the Marshall Plan (welfare for foreigners directed by Soviet agents in the State Department), in Europe and a similar plan in Asia which gave away 50 billion dollars to rebuild our competition and reward the aggressors in the war. [Ron: This is bullshit. The Marshall Plan was used to tie European economies to US corporations and ensure that US industry thrived on it, just as foreign aid is still used t=oday.]. They would have rebuilt anyway, the only question was how long the US could maintain commercial dominence. [Ron: Exactly!]. Truman hastened our fall, diminished the futures of our children, while booting away $50 billion. It was a double whammy. The effect of the Marshall plan has been estimated as 5-10% of European economic activity 1948 to 1950, not counting the black market. That is the same percentage given to Europe in loans in 1919 when no miracles happened. The difference was that world tariffs were lowered after WWII. Truman turned all human history on its head - previously losers always paid war reparations. Truman made America pay war reparations. Truman redefined the USA as the loser of WWII. [Ron: Bullshit! Typical Amerikkan RA RA bullshit! Next thing, this author will be telling us that the US bombed Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya et al back to the Stone Age, in order to GIFT their peoples with US economic benefits! Fuck OFF Amerikka! And pleaseee get your apologists to stop lying about your genocidal warmongering and its effects! The effects are Barf making!].
- 1949 Truman lost China to the communists. This was a natural consequence of having Alger Hiss, a KGB agent, on the China Desk at the State Department. [Ron: Actually it was because Mao Tse Tung was a Rothschilds' agent and the Rockefellers were allied WITH the Bolsheviks in the Soviet Union from 1917 until 1977. See the Peter Beter Audio Letters].
- Korean War - Truman made the decision to enter the war without consulting Congress or the American people. After tying MacArthur's hands and forcing American pilots to die by restricting their flight paths to a narrow corridor, on 11 April 1951 Truman removed the great hero because MacArthur wanted to win the war and knew how to do it. Truman said about this, "I fired him because he wouldn't respect the authority of the President. That's the answer to that. I didn't fire him because he was a dumb son of a b****, although he was, but that's not against the law for generals. If it was, half to 3/4ths of them would be in jail." This is a letter that Truman kept in his desk for several years, it came with a purple heart:
As you have been directly responsible for the loss of our son's life in Korea, you might just as well keep this emblem on display in your trophy room, as a memory of one of your historic deeds. One major regret at this time is that your daughter was not there to receive the same treatment as our son received in Korea.
Mr. & Mrs. William Banning of New Canaan, CT
- 1950-1951 Corruption scandals racked the Truman administration at the highest levels.
- Various communist spy rings were exposed in the Truman administration and both the secrets to the atom bomb and the hydrogen bomb were carelessly lost to the Soviets. [Ron: Wrong again! The Rockefellers controlled the US at the time and they were in partnership with the Soviet Bolshevik Jews.]. This lack of security has made the world an infinitely more dangerous place the last 50 years. Nuclear terror is the true Truman legacy. [Ron: Well, at least that is true.].
- 1952 - Truman seized the steel industry but the Supreme Court ruled it unconstitutional.
- Truman left office with a 28 percent approval rating.
FINAL WORDS - Truman's Vulgar Character
One of America's foremost historians, David McCollough, in his biography of Truman noted that Truman constantly used the words "nigger" and "kike" in private. Truman even wrote home that NYC was "kiketown" when visiting there.
This is from a letter Truman wrote in response to a review of his daughter's singing by Washington Post music critic Paul Hume in December 1950:
" Some day I hope to meet you. When that happens you'll need a new nose, a lot of beefsteak for black eyes, and perhaps a supporter below!"
Truman mused thus to two American musicians at the Potsdam Conference - "I wonder how much better off the country would have been if I had been a concert pianist."
TO ERR IS TRUMAN
FDR Scandal Page and why we entered WWII
An excellent resource on the question of the bomb is Was Hiroshima Necessary?
For many links see Nuclear Files
E-mail Mark Willey: firstname.lastname@example.org.
URL: Truman War Criminal Page
[Colour fonts, bolding and comments in square brackets added.].
Japan in WWII: A Casualty of Usury? Was WWII Fought to make the World Safe for the Bankers? See: http://abundanthope.net/pages/True_US_History_108/Japan-in-WWII-A-Casualty-of-Usury-Was-WWII-Fought-to-make-the-World-Safe-for-the-Bankers.shtml
Why did Japan surrender? See: http://abundanthope.net/pages/True_US_History_108/Why-did-Japan-surrender.shtml
The Tokyo Fire Raids, 1945: The Japanese View. See: http://abundanthope.net/pages/True_US_History_108/The-Tokyo-Fire-Raids-1945-The-Japanese-View.shtml
Was the Atomic Bombing of Japan Necessary? See: http://abundanthope.net/pages/True_US_History_108/Was-the-Atomic-Bombing-of-Japan-Necessary.shtml
Was the US bombing of Nagasaki necessary to end WWII? See: http://abundanthope.net/pages/True_US_History_108/Was-the-US-bombing-of-Nagasaki-necessary-to-end-WWII.shtml
The Bombing of Nagasaki August 9, 1945: The Untold Story. See:http://abundanthope.net/pages/True_US_History_108/The-Bombing-of-Nagasaki-August-9-1945-The-Untold-Story.shtml
THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE ATOMIC BOMB WHY HIROSHIMA WAS DESTROYED. See: http://abundanthope.net/pages/True_US_History_108/THE_SECRET_HISTORY_OF_THE_ATOMIC_BOMB_WHY_HIROSHIM_3558.shtml
Why Hiroshima Was Destroyed The Detailed History Of An Infamous Er. See: http://abundanthope.net/pages/True_US_History_108/Why-Hiroshima-Was-Destroyed-The-Detailed-History-Of-An-Infamous-Era.shtml
Truman Lied, Hundreds of Thousands Died. See: http://abundanthope.net/pages/True_US_History_108/Truman-Lied-Hundreds-of-Thousands-Died.shtml
The Great Hiroshima Cover-up. See: http://abundanthope.net/pages/True_US_History_108/The-Great-Hiroshima-Cover-up.shtml
Bombs on Japan to April 1945. See: http://abundanthope.net/pages/True_US_History_108/Bombs-on-Japan-to-April-1945.shtml
United States bombings of other countries. See: http://abundanthope.net/pages/True_US_History_108/United-States-bombings-of-other-countries.shtml
writings by members of AbundantHope are copyrighted by
AbundantHope - All rights reserved