(Thanks, D. :)
Reader D. views it this way:
A Royal Wedding or a Royal Circus???
Please don't post my email address, but you can post this. My observations of this "ROYAL" wedding?
The ROYAL Wedding????
Somebody must be really rolling their eyeballs, now that the cameras have stopped shooting.
1) Prince Harry married a divorced woman with a living husband. Something Prince Edward couldn't do, and keep his throne in the late 1930's.
The Woman He Loved (and gave up the throne for)
2) Bride is AMERICAN, and 1/2 half black african slave descended. Her parents are divorced and I guess her father would have embarrassed everyone so he was not invited.
3) Bride is an Actress. She is going to need those acting skills for this job. Also it is clear she has had a nose job and a lip reduction job, and who knows what else. Hey, she is from Hellywood, you don't get anywhere in Hellywood without a LOT of plastic surgery.
4) Ceremony was conducted by a black pastor, choir sang modern day rock songs......etc, etc. I guess because she is divorced and her first husband is still living,... the Anglican Church (much like the Catholic church, except a name change), couldn't marry them.
5) No big St. Paul's Cathedral Wedding, or even Westminster Abbey church, but a chapel at Windsor Castle. Although this location might have been chosen for security reasons his Londonstan is now a hot bed of murdering muslims. No way they could have a wedding like Diana and Charles had riding through the streets of London with throngs of people everywhere. Not in this murder capital of the world, too dangerous now. Well that's open borders for you, and inviting uncivilized savages into your country with open arms.
6) Usually Royalty from other Royal Realms are invited to official state weddings. Not this time, only Hellywood kings and queens invited, including Oprah.
So it was more of a circus than a Royal Wedding. But if it keeps Prince Harry off the streets (someone romping around naked in Vegas a couple years ago, and also a frequent guest at Epstein's Pedophilia Island, etc), I guess a circus of a wedding is better than Prince Harry's history....... By the way, Prince Harry is Prince and Royalty in name only. Heavy rumors he was born out of wedlock and is actually the son of the man Diana was having an affair with, James Hewitt. Photos below: Publicly Prince Charles denies it, but no one really knows except Prince Harry's Mom, Diana.....in her extremely strained and estranged marriage to a man with 2 wives.
What do you think the odds are of this marriage going the distance???
For their sake I hope it is a good and lasting marriage.
The bride is beautiful but what she sees in Harry escapes me.