What's this? Sulzberger's Jewish Slimes -- the same "paper of record" which, for about the past half-century, has slanderously pinned one false-flag attack after another, after another, after another on imaginary "Islamic terrorists" -- is now defending Muslims? From whence this sudden love for Islam?
It's amazing how quick these journalistic jack-rabbits can switch directions on a dime when it suits their New World Order agenda. You see, boys and girls, it's not that the Communist Atheists at the Slimes actually give a rat's arse about any "persecution" -- be it real or imaginary -- of the Uyghur Muslims of China. No sir/mam. The true purpose of this propaganda piece is to attack big bad nationalist China -- a rising superpower whose "authoritarian" TM leader, Xi Jinping, shows little interest in subordinating his people to the gangsters of the New York-DC-London-Paris-Brussels Mafia.
1. Since the 1972 Munich Olympics, the CIA Slimes has led the Piranha Press in blaming false-flag attacks on Muslims // 2. Enormous physical, financial and psychological harm was inflicted upon innocent Muslims as a result of being falsely blamed for the 9/11 attacks. // 3. The Orlando Fag Club crisis-actor HOAX -- also blamed on a Muslim.
Get a whiff of this deceitfully dramatic dung from the article: "On the edge of a desert in far western China, an imposing building sits behind a fence topped with barbed wire. Large red characters on the facade urge people to learn Chinese, study law and acquire job skills. Guards make clear that visitors are not welcome.
Inside, hundreds of ethnic Uighur Muslims spend their days in a high-pressure indoctrination program, where they are forced to listen to lectures, sing hymns praising the Chinese Communist Party and write "self-criticism" essays, according to detainees who have been released.
The goal is to remove any devotion to Islam."
We say that this is deceitful because China, far from persecuting Islam in particular and religion in general, is actually promoting the revival of religion and morality in Chinese culture, including Islam. It is only the radicalized (or hired) CIA Muslims (think ISIS) that China won't put up with. Here is confirmation of China's surprising toleration of Islam, from the ultra-libtarded, pro-Globalist Huffington Post:
- Headline (September 2012, Updated December, 2017): Islamic Revival in China: CCP Tolerance or Strategy?
"Chinese Muslims in the right place at the right time are reviving Islamic practice at an astonishing pace without significant government interference..... "I have seen Islam change drastically over the years through the eyes of my grandparents, my parents, and now in my own life," said Zhang. 'Islam can flourish in China.'"
More, from the Daily Pakistan:
- Headline (July 23, 2016): Chinese President Xi Jinping says Muslims are Vital to China During Mosque Visit
Of course, leave it to the Fake News hack who penned the Huffington article to dismiss China's unmistakable tolerance for Islam as a "strategic ploy" to improve relations with oil-rich Saudi Arabia. Typical spin.
Contrary to what the Fake News liars would have people believe, Xi Jinping and the Muslim minorities of China -- Uyghurs included -- enjoy an excellent relationship.
So then, what are we to make of these ex-pat Uyghur "activists" (who claim to speak for all Uyghurs) and their well-publicized claims of "persecution" at the hands of the anti-Islamic Xi Jinping and company? Well, Sugar did a bit of sniffing around for this article and discovered that the three main sources for these tiresome Uyghur "persecutions" stories are as follows:
- United Nations Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
Each of these shady operations is promoting the preposterous and wholly unsubstantiated claim that at least one million Uyghurs are currently being held in secret re-education camps! Regular readers of The Anti-New York Times don't need to be told what United Nations is really all about. As for the other two -- Human Rights Watch and the World Uyghur Congress -- well, both have been receiving generous funding from, among others ... you guessed hit... mega-billionaire and arch-Globalist villain, George Soros. (cough cough). It's very simple, boys and girls. China is plowing ahead on its epic "One Road, One Belt" development infrastructure project which will link up all of Asia and even parts of Europe and Africa. The sea-routes and land routes initiative will be a win-win-win for billions of people (many of them Muslim) that the Globalists will not have control over. Hence, the sudden love for the "persecuted" Uyghur Muslims and the phony stories about "concentration camps." Get it?
- World Uyghur Congress (exiles)
1. In his 1998 book, "The Grand Chessboard," Globalist chess-master Zbigniew Brzezinski (died 2017) specifically warned about the potential loss of central Asia unless the United States became militarily involved in the region. He hinted of the coming false-flag 9/11 attacks by mentioning "Pearl Harbor" and a "massive threat" that was to come. (all here) // 2. For the Globalists, the "One Belt - One Road" project represents the realization of Brzezinski's great concern --- the loss of Asia. // 3. Indonesia: Paid Anti-China Uyghur rent-a-mobs, with the usual professionally-printed English-language signs, whine about "persecution" and "genocide." Come on, CIA boys --- this transparent crap is getting so old now!
Boobus Americanus 1: I read in the New York Times today that China is really stepping up its persecution of Muslims.
Boobus Americanus 2: It's very stupid of them to do that. Won't that mess up their relations with all the Muslim countries that they want to be part of their One Belt - One Road project?