An Introduction to the Holohoax or Holocaust Hoax: $$ Shoah Business $$
Submitted by Administrator on Wed, 02/25/2009 10:00
The Holocaust refers to the alleged killings of 6 million Jews by the Nazis - many by gassings employing either Zyklon B or, mostly, diesel exhaust - as part of the Nazi plan to exterminate all Jews. The Nazis allegedly also killed millions of Poles, Gypsies, feeble-minded individuals, homosexuals, etc., though non-Jewish victims are not included as part of the Holocaust. The total tally of Nazi killings, a lot of it supposedly by gassings, is reported to be in the neighborhood of 11 million. These beliefs are promoted with a religious zeal by the Jews and aptly termed as the fundamental tenets of Holocaustianity.
Those who publicly oppose Holocaust claims by the Jews face extensive persecution, including incarceration in some countries.
Here we provide a brief overview - with links to scholarly sources- that Holocaust claims range from the grossly exaggerated to the unsupported, ludicrous and baseless. The Holocaust is, simply, a hoax that is aptly termed a Holohoax (alternatives: Hollowco$t, Holyhoax, Ho£o¢o$t, $hoah bu$ine$$). The Nazis simply wanted what numerous people before them have wanted: expulsion of the Jews.
Another brief overview of the Holocaust hoax has been provided by Eric Hufschmid. The scholarly resources areDissecting the Holocaust by Germar Rudolf (Editor) (pdf of Dissecting the Holocaust) and Nazi gassings by Friedrich Paul Berg.
Brutal persecution of Holocaust revisionists
Is this how one defends the truth? The truth does not require persecution in its defense; only falsehood does.
The Jews don t allow an investigation of the Holocaust
Truth does not fear investigation.
Lack of physical evidence proving the Holocaust
Killing 11 million humans and disposing off their remains in any form is a formidable task. There should be a massive amount of forensic evidence. Where is it?
Here we see Jews argue, extensively, about evidence for mass burials at Sobibor. The official claim is about 80,000 burials there. The physical evidence offered is lush vegetation over regions where the decomposed bodies supposedly acted as fertilizer and some pictures alleged to be bits of human bones. Think about this. If 80,000 bodies are buried in a small space - actually the size of a chicken coop- wouldn't the Jews have the top archaeological teams from leading Universities arrive at Sobibor and dig up the burial space? Nothing would shut up revisionists like evidence for mass human remains that is independently analyzed by separate teams, including revisionist scholars. Sobibor doesn t even compare to Treblinka, where 700,000 Jews were allegedly buried, again in a small space, then dug up and cremated. The Jews have been running into problems with their Holocaust denial laws and persecution of revisionists. People are asking why don't the Jews dig up the mass graves or burial sites and thereby deal a definitive blow to the revisionists, obviating the need for Holocaust denial laws? The Jews have had decades to do it, but they haven t done it and refuse to let others do it.
Here s what Jewish evidence for the Holocaust is essentially, and why it won t stand for long.
Jews have made no claims for the dead bodies of their relatives
People usually attempt to recover the dead bodies of their relatives and give them a proper burial. Many Jews are alleged to have been buried in pits, but Jews have made no claims that these pits be dug up and the remains examined and turned over to the right relatives. Jews have also not demanded that thelampshades and soap made out of Jews be returned to them. However, Jews have demanded that the gold from the teeth of Jews be returned to their families!
Holocaust-related confessions obtained by threats or torture
Torture is useless for obtaining confessions, and the confessions or testimonies are any day vastly inferior to forensic evidence that the Jews have not provided.
The Holocaust story timeline
Eisenhower s Crusade in Europe is a book of 559 pages; the six volumes of Churchill s Second World War total 4,448 pages; and de Gaulle s three-volume MÈmoires de guerre is 2,054 pages. In this mass of writing, which altogether totals 7,061 pages (not including the introductory parts), published from 1948 to 1959, one will find no mention either of Nazigas chambers, agenocide of the Jews, or ofsix million Jewish victims of the war. And Eisenhower and Churchill were surely not friends of the Nazis.
In the 1965 World Book Encyclopedia, there was no entry forHolocaust.
The Holocaust story was promoted by Hollywood Jews in the late 1970s; early Hollywood movies did not stick to what is consideredofficial today. For instance, the movie,Judgment at Nuremberg, forgot to mention the gas chambers. Even the hit TV show, Hogan s Heroes (1965-1971), did not mention the gas chambers. The birth of the Holocaust genre was when President Carter established the U.S. Holocaust Commission, and Hollywood stepped in.
The6 million Jews Holocaust toll
Jews were talking about 6 million Jews dying in 1919! See this excerpt fromThe American Hebrew, October 31, 1919, by Martin Glynn. This marketing of the Holocaust didn t catch on.
In its February 1943 edition, Reader s Digest mentioned the 6 million figure - by a Jewish Hollywood script writer, Ben Hecht - even though the supposed fact hadn't happened yet. Hecht wrote that European Jewry would be reduced from a minority to a phantom, i.e., Hecht s estimate of 6 million Jews in Europe would translate to a Holocaust toll of 6 million, but Hecht wrote this during the middle of the war, and the main chambers at Auschwitz were still under construction!
The Red Cross World War 2 documents
The Red Cross revealed a tally of about 280,000 total deaths in all camps which had basically to do with malnutrition and typhus, thanks to allied bombing, and non-Jewish victims were included, too. Red Cross documents: one, two; these are taken from the three-volume Report of the International Committee of the Red Cross on its Activities during the Second World War, Geneva, 1948.
6 million minus 2.5 million = 6 million
A plaque at Auschwitz once claimed 4 million deaths there. It was changed (1990) to a plaque that mentions 1.5 million deaths. The Jewish toll remains 6 million.
1 millionHolocaust survivors in 2004!
An A.P. report stated that there were 1,092,000Holocaust survivors in 2004; half living in Israel, and 10% dying every year (part 1, part 2). This means that the number ofHolocaust survivors after the end of WW2 was several-fold higher; 6 million were not exterminated.
From Matt Giwer:
Assume a generous lifespan of 75 years for the 1945 Jewish Holocaust survivors and a roughly equal number of people in all age groups. 1,092,000 Holocaust survivors in 2004 suggests 5,118,750 Holocaust survivors in 1945! Based on claims about the Nazis, the Nazis supposedly killed those unable to work (e.g., children). If we assume that they killed all Jews less than 13, then there had to be 27.3 million Holocaust survivors in 1954, twice as many Jews as there were in the whole world in 1938!If we assume newborn Jewish children surviving in 1945, then this means that their mothers would have been taking care of them and thereby not working but still spared by the Nazis, very inconsistent with the Nazis allegedly killing those who couldn t work, and even so we are still looking at close to 5 million Jewish survivors in 1945!
Jewish sources put the number of Jews in Europe in 1938 at 8.9 million, and some of them surely left Nazi-occupied territories before the Nazis started rounding up Jews and putting them in concentration camps.If 6 million were killed by the Nazis then only a fraction of the remaining 3 million, assuming none left Europe between 1938-1945, could have been Holocaust survivors in 1945, but Jewish claims demand 27 million Holocaust survivors in 1945 or a minimum of around 5 million if we set aside the Jewish claim that the Nazis killed all those unable to work!
The 1945 Red Cross numbers for all concentration camp survivors are 120,000. This means there should be 33,000 survivors today assuming no extermination of those unable to work. Assuming extermination of those unable to work as under 13 we have roughly 10,000 survivors. If we expand camp survivors to those who survived by hiding either their identity or physically perhaps the number can be doubled or even tripled before one cannot keep a straight face saying it.
The Nazi gassings myth
Here we see journalists being shown victims that allegedly died from Nazi atrocities such as gassings; it is a typical illustration of the victims of Nazis. People don't seem to question the skin-and-bones looks of the victims. What is the most likely cause of death? Gassing or starvation/disease- thanks to large-scale allied firebombing of Germany, which disrupted the food supply? And how do we know they are Jews?
The gases allegedly used by the Nazis to kill millions of people were hydrogen cyanide/Zyklon-B and [mostly] Diesel exhaust. Nobody would be foolish enough to attempt to use Diesel exhaust for mass killings, simply because it is extremely poorly suited to the task; see also a response to Jewish lies about the toxicity of Diesel exhaust. Zyklon-B was used to fumigate and thereby delouse clothing and personal belongings in order to check the spread of typhus, not for mass killings. The Nazis were trying to save Jewish lives and the Jews are claiming an extermination!
Faked photos of Nazi atrocities
The general point about World War Two photos from Nazi Germany has been well-described by Eric Hufschmid:
I've looked at the WW2 photographs, but photographs of empty rooms and dead bodies do not prove the Holocaust story is true. Furthermore, a dead body in a photograph is not necessarily a dead Jew. Even if a photograph does show a dead Jew, it doesn t prove that Nazis killed him. He may have been killed by Zionists. How do we resolve these issues? Through an investigation! But the Jews refuse to allow investigations!
The Jews have faked a large number of photos to prove Nazi atrocities and even claimed gentile victims, say, of the Jewish NKVD, as Jewish victims of the Nazis!
TallHolocaust survivor tales
What would one make of the following?
Working around the clock, the four units together could dispose of about 18,000 bodies every twenty-four hours, while the open pits coped with a further 8,000 in the same period.- Kitty Hart. Return to Auschwitz. (paperback) Granada (1981, 1983:page 118).
This means 26,000 bodies every 24 hours, or 182,000 every week, reaching the magic 6 million figure in an astonishing 33 weeks, or eight months!
After June, 1943, the gas chamber was reserved exclusively for Jews and Gypsies. Three hundred and sixty corpses every half-hour, which was all the time it took to reduce human flesh to ashes, made 720 per hour, or 17,280 corpses per twenty-four hour shift. And the ovens, with murderous efficiency, functioned day and night. However, one must also reckon the death pits, which could destroy another 8,000 cadavers a day. In round numbers, about 24,000 corpses were handled each day. An admirable production record, one that speaks well for German industry.- Olga Lengyel. Five Chimneys: a woman survivor s true story of Auschwitz. Granada/Ziff-Davis, 1947, 1972.
This implies almost 100,000 corpses per four working days, or a million in 40 days, or six million in 240 days (eight months) &just for Auschwitz alone!
There are many claims like these by the criminal Jews.
The Nazi concentration camps
This is a prisoner s release note from the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp, dated June 8, 1944, and discovered in the Moscow State Archives. Why would some camp interns be released from Auschwitz when imprisonment there was supposed to translate to gassings?
All Nazi camp photos show that the prisoners wore uniforms, such as these prisoners at Dachau, in 1945, who are cheering at the Americans. Why assign uniforms to people that are scheduled to be killed en mass? These camps were functioning as quasi-prisons. Prisons all over the world routinely replace the clothing of prisoners with uniforms, and they often cut the hair of male prisoners, provide razors for them to shave and provide them with bedding. Yet, Jews tell us that piles of shoes, hair, clothing and other personal items are evidence of a phenomenal extermination program! Why bother cutting the hair of people you are going to execute?
Here are some cool movies on the concentration camps at Treblinka, Sobibor and Belzec, from the holocaust denial videos site.
1. Introduction to Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzec (!ì): Thedeath camps Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec made up nearly 1/3 of the Holocaust. Episode 1 explains what they were.
2. Water well in the midst of burial pits (!ì): On the map we see a water well surrounded by burial pits. The water well would have been contaminated. The storytellers didn t think of that.
3. Hair cuts before being gassed & no kidding! (!ì): If you re going to get off a train, and get gassed within the hour, and then thrown into a pit; what is the point of a haircut? Yet that s part of the story.
4. Using diesel engine exhaust to kill people &worthy of a Nobel Prize! (!ì): Engine exhaust seems like the best way to make carbon monoxide gas, if you re not a chemist, that is.
5. The thorough documentation at Nuremberg (!ì): Wasn't the Holocaust completely documented at Nuremberg? Yes it was. If you consider 20 minutes of courtroom time a thorough documentation of 1.5 million deaths.
6. A building used for gassing people to death (!ì): We look at a model of the gassing building that supposedly killed nearly the population equivalent to that of San Francisco, and find it odd that the building entrance didn t even have a set of double doors.
7. Abraham Bomba: barber par excellence (!ì): The featured witness for Treblinka at the US Holocaust Memorial Museum says something very odd: that the Germans disguised the gas chambers as a kind of hair salon, complete with professional barbers. As he says:& make to believe that they re getting a nice haircut.
8. Eliyahu Rosenberg (!ì): A Treblinka witness at the Eichmann trial in 1961 makes some mistakes on the witness stand.
9. Reader's Digest on the 6 million figure before the Holocaust happened (!ì): An article in February 1943 first brought the Holocaust story to mainstream America. The article also mentioned six million - an uncanny number to throw out since the supposed fact hadn't happened yet.
10. German experimental innovativeness (!ì): Ridiculous experiments the Germans wouldn't have done. One of the most prestigious Holocaust scholars writes:Incendiary bombs were tried, but these caused large fires in the surrounding woods. Uh, o.k.
11. Treblinka Burial Space (!ì): We use 3-D modeling to show that the burial space at Treblinka is too small. Way too small. The story tellers figured a few large pits would suffice for 700,000 bodies.
12. Belzec Burial Space (!ì): It s too small also, and we use the Rose Bowl Stadium during the Rose Bowl Game to show that. Watch episode 11first or this chapter won't make sense.
13. Sobibor Burial Space (!ì): Let s put it this way, you can't bury the equivalent of the stadium spectators of the Rose Bowl Game in two pits not much bigger than a chicken coop, and then sentence someone to life imprisonment based onthe evidence. Something just isn't right.
14. Steven Spielberg s Shoah Foundation and Sobibor witnessAlexander Pechersky. (!ì): Excerpt:This young black man might be thinking that the slavery that happened to his ancestors is nothing compared to the Holocaust. Except what happened to his ancestors really happened.
15. Rain, ice, wind: the cremation fires keep on burning (!ì): There are some elements that the storytellers forgot about. Outdoor cremation fires in the middle of winter, for instance, might work better if they had a roof over them. You know, for when it rained and stuff.
16. The escape tunnel (!ì): At Sobibor they tried to dig an escape tunnel. They could only dig down 5 feet because they said there was a danger of striking water past that.One problem the storytellers forgot about: the burial pits are described as 23 feet deep. [Ron: those outdoor cremation fires muat have been truly awesome!?]
17. The Belzec chronicles (!ì): A few Belzec-related stories weaved together. Most people would probably agree that barbed wire with tree branches propped into it is not a great example of good design for a security fence in a death camp. We comment on Josef Oberhauser and Rudolf Reder.
18. Physical evidence part 1 (!ì): Why we know more about a tsunami that hit in the year 1700 than what's underground at Treblinka? We also look at some excerpts from the movieMr. Death.
19. Physical evidence part 2 (!ì): Admittedly, mixing Holocaust denial with an episode of the 70's tv show Charlie s Angels seems odd, at first glance that is.
20. The Soviets arrive at Treblinka (!ì): Holocaust historians copiously write about what the Soviets found when they took over Auschwitz, but strangely omit what the Soviets found when they took over Treblinka. Why is that? Also, when Professor Boder went to Europe after the war to document the Holocaust, he was likely surprised at what people had to say.
21. Destoying evidence: Treblinka compared to Auschwitz (!ì): At Treblinka they supposedly destroyed all traces that the camp ever existed.They even tore up the railroad tracks leading to the camp. But at Auschwitz they left 7 tons of human hair and 7,000 Jewish inmate eyewitnesses waiting to speak to the Soviets. Why is that?
22. Dr. Berman testifies (!ì): No one informed Dr. Berman that the Germans purportedly left Treblinka without leaving a trace. Thus his story of the10's of thousands of little shoes of little children is problematic.
23. Burning a lamb (!ì): Excerpt:We re going to cremate a leg of lamb at the beach as a way to better understand the outdoor cremation process.
24. Bone crushing (!ì): It looks like three flowers on a football field, but what it s showing is that it takes space to crush that many bones. And no space is given on the maps for bone crushing.
25. The Flameable Fence (the Germans wouldn t have had) (!ì): They burned aB as in Bruce quarter Billion pounds of wood in an area enclosed by a tree branch fence. Hmmm. Treblinka had two fences. This was the inner fence.
26. Treblinka's Outer Fence (!ì): No tanks are going to get into this camp! What with the anti-tank obstacles surrounding it. But does that make sense? Wouldn't the large gun mounted on the front of a tank make it unneccessary for the tank to need to enter the camp?
27. Confessing Germans part 1: Kurt Gerstein (!ì): SS Officer Kurt Gerstein presented himself to his French captors as a very important eyewitness - one of a handful of people who had seen Belzec. Presenting himself as valuable was a strategy for staying alive.
28. Confessing Germans part 2: Adolf Eichmann, Franz Suchomel (!ì): Adolf Eichmann purposely said the most ridiculous things in his 1961 trial. And the reporters at the New York Times amazingly believed him. It s amazing what people will believe when evil is in the equation.
29. Book: Treblinka by Alexander Donat (!ì): It s a book respected by Holocaust historians. Never mind that the author has a story to top his peers: that he and his wife survived 9 death camps. We also look at the following question:What happened to the Jews of Europe? Did they just disappear out of thin air? We look at it, and answer it.
30. The conclusion (!ì): Teachingtolerance is great. Suggestion: Use real examples. Like the American Indians, you don't need to use a lie-example, when there s plenty of real examples. We conclude by looking at how the belief in the holocaust leads to unfair United Statesforeign policy in the Middle East, and from that, what Americans then spend their time reading about in the newspapers.