January 16, 2020
Why do our minds shut down at the mere mention of God ?
Why does the word arouse such resistance ?
God is the difference between right and wrong, good and evil, truth and lies, beauty and ugliness, healthy and sick, natural and unnatural. Can you still say God does not exist?
1) If you discovered a chip had been implanted in your brain to control your thinking, would you be upset?
This has happened to us all. No chip but, just as surely, we have been programmed to reject the concept of God.
What do the mind controllers have against the Creator? Obviously the Divine Plan runs contrary to their plan to enslave humanity.
Why didn't we question the motives of people who peddled a materialistic, mechanistic and Godless universe? Why didn't we suspect that existentialist chic was a satanist psy-op? Why didn't we suspect that what passes for culture, education and entertainment is a vast mind control matrix.
2. Our concept of God is obsolete yet very few people have updated it. They discredited God by creating a farcical image of an omniscient, omnipotent old man in the sky who seems neither omniscient nor omnipotent.
They infiltrated all religions so that God's supposed representatives on earth bring Him shame.
3. God is what we are all seeking: Bliss, Love, Goodness, Justice, Beauty and Truth. For humans, God is a state of Consciousness where all of these things are self-evident. God is Consciousness. Consciousness is our true identity. We suffer because we have been trained to reject the only thing that can bring us happiness.
4. Illuminati insider Harold Rosenthal (left) - "Your people never realize that we offer them only worthless baubles that cannot bring fulfillment. They procure one and consume it and are not filled. We present another. We have an infinite number of outward distractions, to the extent that life cannot again turn inward to find its definite fulfillment. You have become addicted to our medicine through which we have become your absolute masters..."
We have converted the people to our philosophy of getting and acquiring so that they will never be satisfied. A dissatisfied people are pawns in our game of world conquest. Thus, they are always seeking and never able to find satisfaction. The very moment they seek happiness outside themselves, [God] they become our willing servants."
5. God is the Fourth Dimension - the Moral dimension. We live in a moral dimension whether we like it or not. We can no more reject God than reject the air we breathe or GRAVITY.
God is the difference between right and wrong, good and evil, truth and lies, beauty and ugliness, healthy and sick, natural and unnatural. Tell me, God does not exist?
When we reject Him, we suffer the consequences. God is the Captain of our Ship. When we reject Him, we run up upon the rocks.
[Ron: God isn't the Fourth Dimension. The Creator is everything including the air we breathe and gravity; and everyone and eveything else.].
6. You cannot have a religion without belief in God. Similarly, you cannot have a civilization without dedication to the spiritual ideals that constitute God. God is a Spirit. We must worship (obey) in spirit and in truth.
[Ron: True religion is awareness of the presence of a spark of Creator consciousness within us and our relationship with that consciousness. God is spirit and so are all ensouled human beings.].
(Devil worshipping Freemason, Pope Francis)
7. God-fearing people would never tolerate a world where the one per cent own 50% or more of wealth. Where wealth is squandered on war while people starve. They must re-engineer the 99% to be their servants by destroying the four legs of human identity - race, religion (God), nationhood and family (gender.) They "corrupt in order to control." Pornography. Sexual liberation. Pedophilia. Incest.
They must banish God from the world and rededicate it to their god, Lucifer. They must create a prison planet plantation. Isn't this obvious?
Why can't more people see what it is happening? God is not omnipotent. He requires mankind to execute his Will. Do you think we can sit back and have Him serve us? We must serve Him.
We have no choice but to worship (obey) God. There are no other positive options. We must step up.-
[Ron: God is omnipotent but has given free will to human beings which means he cannot force us to see and accept the truth and fly right. We CAN reject God and some do. For instance Lucifer was recently adjudicated and choose uncreation rather than rehabilitation and continuance of his eternal journey. To enable ensouled free will beings to eventually evolve spiritually so that they can accept the truth and live it, the Creator has also bestowed eternal life on ensouled beings so that they can have myriad incarnations in which to learn the truth and to then seek it in thought and action.].
Related - God is a Moral Dimension
[Colour fonts, bolding and comments in square brackets added.].