OUR AUSTRALIAN VERSION ....... as least for Queensland.
We have a right to NOT wear a mask, NOT be tested and NOT be vaccinated and NOT be penalised for it!
Commonwealth Constitution Section 51
Section 92 Section 58 Section 109 Section 115 Section 117 Section 118
QLD Human Rights Act 2019 Section 12
Section 19 Section 22 Section 29
Covid-19 Emergency Act 2020
Section 4 - This Act does not supersede Human Rights Act 2019
Public Health Act 2015 Section 2
Biosecurity Act 2015 (Commonwealth Law supersedes State Laws) Section 60
Section 63 Section 95 Section 108
Bill of Rights 1688
[Ron: This is not applicable in Australia.].
Australian Immunisation Handbook
Section 2.1.3 - Valid Consent
10th Edition Page 487 - Vaccination is not compulsory
Privacy Amendment Act 2020
Here is how to defeat the passports. Step by step.
1. Go get turned down or kicked out of an establishment, restaurant, school, etc document it.
2. Call the human rights commission. 1300 656 419
3. Make a complaint and get a file number.
4. Use that file number and make a statement.
5. The human rights commission will serve them papers.
6. The place that rejected you will think they can win in court.
7. The judge will force them to pay because the human rights commission will remind them no business private or public can discriminate against anyone based on religion, race and yes any health reasons because it is illegal.
8. Everyone will overwhelm the places that they will also fight against the passports by allowing everyone inside and not turning anyone away.
They will have to pay for breaking the law, and they will not be able to handle more than 1 case at a time.
No protesting needed. No boycotting. There are many systems in place but no education on them.
If you truly want to be free and not feel like a victim then do these steps and share this.
[Ron: I haven't verified this information but it appears to be relevant and accurate. Each State and Territory will have its own legislation that may differ from Queensland legislation. Everyone should do their own research but this is a good start.].