January 13th, 2022
Chittaprosad, Indian Workers Read, n.d.
In October 2021, the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) released a report that received barely any attention: the Global Multidimensional Poverty Index 2021, notably subtitled Unmasking disparities by ethnicity, caste, and gender. ‘Multidimensional poverty' is a much more precise measurement of poverty than the international poverty line of $1.90 per day. It looks at ten indicators divided along three axes: health (nutrition, child mortality), education (years of schooling, school attendance), and standard of living (cooking fuel, sanitation, drinking water, electricity, housing, assets). The team studied multidimensional poverty across 109 countries, looking at the living conditions of 5.9 billion people. They found that 1.3 billion - one in five people - live in multidimensional poverty. The details of their lives are stark:
- Roughly 644 million or half of these people are children under the age of 18.
- Almost 85 per cent of them reside in Sub-Saharan Africa and South Asia.
- One billion of them are exposed to solid cooking fuels (which creates respiratory ailments), inadequate sanitation, and substandard housing.
- 568 million people lack access to proper drinking water within a 30-minute round trip walk.
- 788 million multidimensionally poor people have at least one undernourished person in their home.
- Nearly 66 per cent of them [Ron: multidimensionally poor people] live in households where no one has completed at least six years of schooling. [Ron: Westernised factory schooling as approved by the UN is generally harmful to real human development. Such schooling has been instituted to dumb down children to become passive, mind controlled drones and often has that effect. The absence of such formal "schooling" is therefore NOT necessarily a sign of harm and disadvantage.].
- 678 million people have no access to electricity.
- 550 million people lack seven of eight assets identified in the study (a radio, television, telephone, computer, animal cart, bicycle, motorcycle, or refrigerator). They also do not own a car. [Ron: Man does not live by bread alone but by every word from the mouth of God. Materialism is not the arbiter of well being. Television, cell phones and computers are extensively used to create addictions and reduce human development, especially in children.]
- The absolute numbers in the UNDP report are consistently lower than figures calculated by other researchers. Take their number of those with no access to electricity (678 million), for example. World Bank data shows that in 2019, 90 per cent of the world's population had access to electricity, which means that 1.2 billion people had none. [Ron: THIS statement assumes that the global population is 12 million!]. An important study from 2020 demonstrates that 3.5 billion people lack ‘reasonably reliable access' to electricity. This is far more than the absolute numbers in the UNDP report, but, regardless of the specific figures, the trend lines are nonetheless horrific. We live on a planet with greatly increasing disparities.
[Ron: Arguably the UN and the World Bank bear primary responsibility for these wealth and welfare disparities; sooo, WHY are they telling us the problem instead of solving it? These disparities will be greatly ameliorated during 2022, once the UN, World Bank and existing corrupt government and NGO corporations and most MEGA commercial and international corporations are abolished.].
For the first time, the UNDP has focused attention on the more granular aspects of these disparities, shining a light on ethnic, race, and caste hierarchies. Nothing is as wretched as social hierarchies, inheritances of the past that continue to sharply assault human dignity. Looking at the data from 41 countries, the UNDP found that multidimensional poverty disproportionately impacts those who face social discrimination. In India, for instance, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (‘scheduled' because the government regards them as officially designated groups) face the brunt of terrible poverty and discrimination, which in turn exacerbates their impoverishment. Five out of six people who struggle with multidimensional poverty are from Scheduled Castes and Tribes. A study from 2010 showed that each year, at least 63 million people in India fall below the poverty line because of out-of-pocket health care costs (that's two people per second). [Ron: During 2022 the existing global allopathic drug dependant 'sickness' industries will be replace by natural medical treatments and genuine diets and energetic technological healthcare. Those changes will solve these problems.]
During the COVID-19 pandemic, these numbers increased, though exact figures have not been easy to collect.
[Ron: The hypocrisy of the UN knows no bounds! The WHO, and the UN generally, and other government and international corporations are responsible for creating the COVID-19 scamdemic which is a global mass pyschosis created by them. It is not about a virus.].
Regardless, the five out of six people who are in multidimensional poverty - many of them from Scheduled Castes and Tribes - do not have any access to health care and are therefore not even included in that data. They exist largely outside formal health care systems, which has been catastrophic for these communities during the pandemic.
[Ron: This is about to change as Christ Michael Aton's Millennial Reign ramps up and the existing corrupt global governance arrangements are eliminated.].
Last year, the secretary general of ALBA-TCP (Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our America - Peoples' Trade Treaty), Sacha Llorenti, asked Tricontinental: Institute for Social Research and the Instituto Simón Bolivar in Caracas, Venezuela to start an international discussion responding to the broad crises of our times. We brought together twenty-six research institutes from around the world whose work has now culminated in a report called A Plan to Save the Planet. This plan is reproduced with a longer introduction in dossier no. 48 (January 2022).
We looked carefully at two kinds of texts: first, a range of plans produced by conservative and liberal think tanks around the world, from the World Economic Forum to the Council for Inclusive Capitalism; second, a set of demands from trade unions, left-wing political parties, and social movements. We drew from the latter to better understand the limitations of the former.
[Ron: Notice that this author erroneously assumes that there is some real difference between ideas emanating from conservative and liberal think tanks, and also between those corporate entities and trade unions; and also between left wing political parties and social movements. THERE ISN'T! The demonic controllers of our world have all but eliminated real public expression of different socio-political and economic opinions as this article itself illustrates.
For instance, Regardless, the five out of six people who are in multidimensional poverty - many of them from Scheduled Castes and Tribes - do not have any access to health care and are therefore not even included in that data. They exist largely outside formal health care systems, which has been catastrophic for these communities during the pandemic.
[Ron: The situation of socio-political invisibility of what this author labels as 'Scheduled Castes and Tribes' is about to change as Christ Michael Aton's Millennial Reign ramps up and all existing corrupt global governance arrangements are eliminated. Once that is done, all inhabitants of this world including the flora and fauna, will be included in the global narrative and their living needs properly accommodated.
The plan covers twelve areas, from ‘democracy and the world order' to ‘the digital world'. To give you a sense of the kinds of claims made in the plan, here are the recommendations in the section on education:
- De-commodify education, which includes strengthening public education and preventing the privatisation of education. [ Ron: Got that Pilgrims! The UN wants to prevent parents and local communities from controlling what their children are taught. HOW has that helped solve the problems being enumerated here? Public education is a euphemism for demonic mind contolling social engineering of children by Governments that seize children from parents, dumb them down by mandating the inculcation of false information and ideas using behaviourist curriculum taught in age-segregated education factories, while extorting parents to fund the procedure.
Compulsory public schooling is absurd. Real education is individual and lifelong. Compulsory public schooling is collective indoctrination, reducing children to the lowest mentation level. Don't believe me? Explain the vogue for intersectionality, cultural appropriation and denying biological sex etc. https://thecritic.co.uk/schools-gone-woke/
Prisons mislabeled as schools, stifle individual creativity, promote 'group think' and stupidity and socially engineer children for lives of ignorance and conformity. Schooling is mind control. It teaches children what to think, NOT how to think.
Public education is the reason that most people obey ludicrous contradictory UN and government dictates about everything from paying interest to private banks for debt tokens created out of thin air and fraudulently called money; to Covidiot instructions isolating grandmas in nursing homes to die alone while they and their adult offspring accept injections of unspecified experimental poisons to ward off colds and flues they don't have.
John Gatto said reading, writing, and arithmetic can be self taught in 100 hours, as home schooled children demonstrate.
Parents must save their children from a life of dependency created by total strangers who spend 12 years filling their brains with false information and state propaganda. THIS rescue operation will happen during the Millennial Reign.
2.Promote the role of teachers in the management of educational institutions.
[Ron: Education of children needs to be localised and controlled and directed by parents and local community councils who pay for, organise, manage and supervise the process. Teachers need to be learning facilitators not managers of educational institutions.].
3. Ensure that underprivileged sectors of society are trained to become teachers.
[Ron: During the Millennial Reign there will be NO underprivileged sectors of society and teachers will emerge from communities in accordance with their choices and expertise! Learning is a spontaneous activity. Training teachers to "teach" is a contradiction. Individuals either have real knowledge or skill to impart or they don't. The reason schools in the US and the Western world are destroying their societies is because their teachers are "trained" to "train" children not to think and not to create. Many teachers know no other life than schooling, first as children being schooled, then as teachers being schooled in how to teach in schools and finally as teachers schooling children in the manner in which the teacher has been schooled.]
4. Bridge the electricity and digital divides.
[Ron: Yabba, yabba, rabbinical speak, yabba! Once the current demonic globalist controllers are gone, Tesla Tower style electrical energy extracted from 'the ether' will be abundant and there will be NO electrical or digital divide, whatever that buzz word pushing nonsense is supposed to mean.].
5. Build publicly financed and publicly controlled high-speed broadband internet systems.
[Ron: Quantum governance and high-speed internet will be available and divinely controlled. The build out of access systems available for everyone is already underway.].
6. Ensure that all school children have access to all the elements of the educational process, including extra-curricular activities.
[Ron: This sort of authoritarian paternalism is the reason that our world is a dystopia. In future governments will not be involved in local affairs which will be the preserve of genuinely elected local and regional councils that will make decisions and organise, fund, manage and supervise them in accordance with the dictates of local populations.].
7. Develop channels through which students participate in decision-making processes in all forms of higher education. [Ron: During the Millennial Reign locally elected community Councils will organise,fund, manage and oversight their respective community educational arrangements. Where necessary for higher special education requirements divinely organised Quantum governance arrangements will be made.].
8. Make education a lifelong experience, allowing people at every stage of life to enjoy the practice of learning in various kinds of institutions. This will foster the value that education is not only about building a career, but about building a society that supports the continuing growth and development of the mind and of the community.
[Ron: This is essentially what divine Quantum governance will foster and ensure.].
9. Subsidise higher education and vocational courses for workers of all ages in areas related to their occupation.
[Ron: General and vocational education will normally be organised, funded, managed and oversighted by properly elected local and regional Councils. Special advanced educational needs may be met by duly elected national councils subject to divine Quantum governance.
10. Make education, including higher education, available to all in their spoken languages; ensure that governments take responsibility for providing educational materials in the spoken languages in their country through translations and other means.
[Ron: This is not gonna happen! Local and regional communities will, subject to parents' guidance, be responsible for education. There will no centralised control and funding of local educational needs. Parents will decide what they want for their children and make it happen, or not. Centralised government paternalism breeds incompetence, waste, corruption and worse. THAT is obvious throughout Western nations today. NO central authorities will be allowed to fund and control nonsense like LGBTQ+ism. IF a local community decides it wants to trash its children's education they will have to organise and fund it themselves.].
11. Establish management educational institutes that cater to the needs of cooperatives in industrial, agricultural, and service sectors.
[Ron: Education and training in these matters will be funded, organised and supervised on a needs basis by properly elected regional and national councils, as necessary.].
Tina Modotti, El Machete, 1926.
A Plan to Save the Planet is rooted in the principles of the United Nations Charter (1945), the document with the highest level of consensus in the world (193 member states of the UN have signed this binding treaty).
[Ron: The UN and its Charter was organised by demonically controlled Talmudists who OWNED that corporation and its sub corporations. Those corporations are being liquidated and the global population will start from scratch in creating it future free from the corruption inherent in the UN from its inception.].
We hope that you will read the plan and the dossier carefully. They have been produced for discussion and debate and are to be argued with and elaborated on. If you have any suggestions or ideas or would like to let us know how you were able to use the plan, please write to us at gro.latnenitnocirteht@nalp.
[Ron: Why would any thoughtful individual bother?].
Study has been a key instrument for the growth of working-class struggle, as shown by the impact of working-class newspapers, journals, and literature on the expansion of popular imaginations. In 1928, Tina Modotti photographed Mexican revolutionary farmers reading El Machete, the newspaper of their communist party. Modotti, one of the most luminous revolutionary photographers, reflected the sincere commitment of Mexican revolutionaries, of the Weimar Left, and of fighters in the Spanish Civil War. The farmers reading El Machete and the peasant organiser in India reading the Turkish communist poet Nâzim Hikmet in a hut during the great Bengal famine of 1943 depicted in the woodcut by Chittaprosad suggest places where we hope the plan will be discussed. We hope this plan will be used not merely as a critique of the present, but as a programme for a future society that we will build in the present.
[Ron: This assessment is either misdirected or complicit. It accepts the corrupt narrative and methodology used by the controllers of the UN corporation to control our world.].
[Some colour fonts, bolding and comments in square brackets added.].
Vijay Prashad is an Indian historian and journalist. Prashad is the author of twenty-five books, including The Darker Nations: A People's History of the Third World and The Poorer Nations: A Possible History of the Global South. Read other articles by Vijay, or visit Vijay's websit