Free Energy Freedom – Our Power, Our Future
By Sterling D. Allan and Hank Mills
Jun 5, 2011 - 3:34:42 AM
Free Energy Freedom – Our Power, Our Future
Supporting the emergence of the myriad of game-changing, free energy technologies is a proactive way to help bring about a better world with more freedom and defeat the forces of tyranny that seek to bring about the collapse of free society into a world dictatorship.
This story was composed for Rense.com to be used in conjunction with an interview I will be doing tonight, June 3 with Jeff Rense from 9-10 pm Pacific.
||As the U.S. and world economies are in process of going into meltdown, good news is hard to find. In the seemingly bleak world in which we live, nations fight amongst each other instead of cooperating to prepare for the future, the Earth's resources are looted for temporary gain, and the powers that be continually plot to restrict our liberties. Turning on the television or going online, it is impossible to avoid hearing of tragic and infuriating events. Oil spills, tornadoes, nuclear meltdowns, molestations of children officially sanctioned by the Department of Homeland Security, and trillion dollar budget deficits can make one feel overwhelmed.
But in the alternative energy sector, there is a healthy dose of good news, as several game changing technologies are in process of emerging into the marketplace. They do not simply offer minor evolutionary improvements in current technologies, but breakthroughs that hold the potential to fundamentally change our civilization for the better. Your support of these technologies is a very empowering act of revolution. By demanding these technologies be utilized for the good of mankind, you disempower the corrupt powers that be, and empower the individual.
Gerald Celente is on record as having predicted that one of the things that could prevent a total meltdown of society would be the arrival of breakthrough energy -- not incremental improvements on things like solar or wind, but something entirely new that makes distributed energy reliable and affordable. Such energy technologies are not pipe dreams, but realities that are on the verge of entering the marketplace.
The arrival of the technology itself can be empowering, but the associated jobs it creates can have an even greater effect on casting a safety net under an economy that is going into freefall. And even more than that, the hope that this arrival instills can have an emotionally empowering effect, diffusing the stress and anxiety that is otherwise so rampant. Just knowing that there is a solution emerging can make all the difference.
If one only follows the reports of the controlled and manipulated "mainstream" media, there are no true energy solutions on the horizon. According to CNN, Fox News, ABC, and the other networks, the most we can hope for are incremental improvements in existing technologies. Their lack of reporting leads the masses to think we are doomed to keep burning fossil fuels for decades to come. This is the exact opposite of the truth, and the powers that be know it! It benefits them to keep the population ignorant, because it allows them to maintain the status quo. They do not want the people of the world to realize solutions that could liberate mankind exist, have existed for decades, and finally are in the last stages of breaking through the barriers they setup.
And we're not just talking about one solution. There are a number of different clean energy technologies emerging that hold out promise for providing distributed energy (e.g. off-grid capable) within a year; and any one of these by itself could provide the remedy that society needs.
At a minimum, these newly emerging modalities will help people survive the coming calamities, and rise afterward. They provide additional options for going off grid, and they provide additional sources of power for back-up for local municipalities and substations.
In the best case, these exotic new game changing technologies could jump start the next scientific revolution. Today's scientific community has became cult-like, in that truly outside the box concepts are usually ridiculed or ignored. They retard the progress of science, by demanding everyone follow a rigged peer review system, that is biased against ideas that do not fit into the narrow confines of mainstream science. These new exotic technologies will prove to the world the scientific community failed, because they were not developed by conventional academics. They were discovered and brought to the market by individuals outside of "mainstream" science. While they follow true science, they defy the politics of science that have taken over the academic world.
Millions of minds are going to realize that many of the emerging technologies were originally ridiculed, mocked, and attacked by those in the "mainstream" scientific community. If not for the hostility of the mainstream, they could have been brought to the market many years ago. Outside of the box thinking will become the new mainstream. Pathological skepticism and closed mindedness will be remembered as the downfall of the 20th century.
From a broad perspective the world as a whole is going through a millennial transformation, graduating from a Pisces condition of reliance on a central authority, to an Aquarian condition of individual enlightenment, empowerment and responsibility. This is a radical metamorphosis that will see the controlling faction exhibit egregious displays of attempts at tyranny, while the rising enlightened group refuses to be enslaved.
The emergence of these exotic clean energy technologies will provide the rising civilization with the temporal means of empowerment -- literally speaking.
So much of modern society is tied to power, whether it be electricity for our homes, businesses and gadgets, or fuel for our vehicles. A disruption in that power could be extremely debilitating. And there are many things that could disrupt the grid, from giant solar flares, to an EMP pulse weapon, to sabotage, to economic meltdown.
The cheap, clean, and safe energy sources emerging would safe guard individuals from such a disruption. With distributed power the transportation of goods would keep going, stores would stay open, computers would keep operating, and people's lives could continue as normal. Right now, if such a disruption hit, the world would come to a screeching halt. It would only take a few days to a week for grocery store shelves to go bare, gas pumps to go dry, and chaos to begin. Of course the powers that be would take advantage of this, and move to expand their powers and restrict our freedoms. It would be the perfect opportunity for them to setup the North American Union, and a New World Order.
At least in the Depression of last century, many people still knew how to live off the land. But now, most people are urban and have no clue about how to survive without being able to shop at the local grocery store.
The emerging exotic free energy technologies will provide power at the point of use, whether it be via a device in the garage that powers the house, or in the trunk of the car that keeps the battery topped off, or something connected to the battery of our electronic devices that keeps them charged. At this point, it appears that the capabilities I just mentioned are all within a year of beginning to emerge into the marketplace.
Wouldn't you say it is about time?
We track these free energy technologies at http://FreeEnergyNews.com, listing both the daily developments as well as featuring the best five exotic technologies that don't mind being publicly known. Bear in mind that there are also some technologies that are not listed who don't want to be listed yet, one of which is easily in the number one position, even ahead of Rossi's cold fusion, which is poised to go commercial in October of this year, with a manufacturing plant in Greece and one in the U.S., each producing 300,000 units per year rated to produce 2.5 kilowatts of heat. These units are tiny, consume little fuel (a few grams of nickel and hydrogen), and could bring down the cost of energy ten fold or more.
Perhaps even more exciting are technologies that do not consume any type of "fuel" at all, but extract energy from space itself. These technologies tap into what some call Zero Point Energy, the Aether, or Dark Energy. Some of these technologies harvest energy from these sources by manipulating magnetic fields, harnessing back-EMF, producing high voltage impulses, or utilizing plasma effects. For example, the PlasmERG Noble Gas Engine creates a ball of plasma that apparently collects energy from an unknown source, and produces a huge amount of force. This force can then be used to power an engine that could replace those used in cars, trucks, boats, and airplanes. A PlasmERG engine could operate for months on pennies worth of common gases, before these gases leak out.
This nascent stage is a precarious time as these new technologies come onto the scene. As you know, there are plenty of nefarious forces at work that don't want to see things like this emerge, rendering the conspirators obsolete and out of power.
Be apprised that for every technology listed in our top five, there are several others like it that are close behind, and some even further along. Don't be turned off by skeptical comments. Don't be turned off if one of these turns out to be bogus or fraudulent. Use your proper discernment, but most of all, be open minded. Give these eccentrics some leeway, and rather than criticize, see what you can do to lend a hand. Remember, many of the inventors and researchers in this field are working on shoe-string budgets and with minimal if any staff. A little bit of help can go a long way.
The more you can support these emerging technologies, the better chance they will have of coming forth quickly to provide that safety net to prevent the total collapse of civilization, while empowering the rise of a more enlightened society in the place of the corrupt society that has wrested control of most every nation on earth.
What is called "alternative" now, will soon become the dominant force of peace, prosperity, and social foundation: alternative media, alternative health, alternative energy, alternative governance.
That is our destiny.
But that transition is not going to be easy. We will be tried to our limits. This will be a time to show what we are truly made of.
One advantage we have is that the mainstream everything -- mainstream politics, media, medicine, science -- is programmed to ignore or ridicule anything that comes from the alternative sector. Once even one of these several exotic free energy modalities makes it to the marketplace, they are going to have a crisis of credibility as the world begins to see that the mainstream has lost its credibility as being relevant, factual and useful. They will see that these "alternative" modalities, that science decreed to be "junk science," and which governments refused to help, and which media refused to cover, are indeed real, affordable and very valuable. The gig will be up for the mainstream. It will be the day for the "alternative" world to come into power as relevant, factual, and useful.
One master said: "New wine can't be put into old bottles." The old guard will not accept the new thing; and they will be overturned as no longer credible.
This crisis of credibility will open the floodgates for all those "alternative" and very useful modalities to come pouring forth. After game changing energy technologies emerge and are accepted, what could be next? Could the next break though allow gravity to be harnessed, let faster than light space travel become a reality, or even a way to reverse the human aging process?
But the more society falls apart before these new things emerge, the more difficult it will be for the new things to emerge. We might know how to manufacture the new technology, but to the extent that the infrastructure of commerce no longer runs smoothly, the manufacturing will be impaired.
How bad things get before they begin to get better is a function of our collective choice as a society. Will we open our eyes soon and begin to act with earnestness to support these new empowering technologies, to help forestall the societal disruption, or will we continue to either ignore the possibilities or be among those who ridicule their promise instead?
We cannot wait any longer. Action must be taken now. Currently, our civilization is facing many serious issues, but we have the industrial resources to convert from fossil fuels, to game changing, breakthrough technologies. If we wait too long and a "black swan" event (such as a massive plague, solar flare, or Earth change) takes place, civilization could be set back a hundred years. By taking action now we can see huge changes by the end of this decade or sooner.
If we all cooperate and support these emerging technologies, the world in the year 2020 could be a far better place than it is today.
I would like to think that those of you reading this account are among those who are part of the "alternative" crowd, who seek to help the enlightened modalities be developed and moved forward. I implore you to include "free energy" as part of your arsenal of involvement, at least to some extent, to help this revolution against the out of control new world order tyranny.
Please help fight for the future of our civilization. The future can be one of tyranny and helplessness, or liberty and empowerment. We must decide that the "power" of the "powers that be", is OUR power. There are billions of us, and very few of them. If we stand up and declare that these technologies WILL be used to give power back to the people, nothing can stop it from happening.
The limitless energy the creator placed everywhere in the fabric of the universe is our birthright, and we must claim it as our own as we move into the enlightened and very bright future that is our destiny.
# # #
This story is also posted at BeforeItsNews.
- Pass this on to your friends and favorite news sources.
- Bookmark http://FreeEnergyNews.com and visit often to stay abreast of what's going on in the Free Energy sector.
- Subscribe to our free newsletter to stay abreast of the latest, greatest developments in the free energy sector.
- Get involved in research and development.
- Find a technology that works and help bring it to market.
- Donate to PES Network to help us keep this news and directory and networking service going.
- Let professionals in the renewable energy sector know about the promise of these technologies.
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Jobs >
Career opportunities abound in exotic free energy - Though the world economy is tanking in general, cutting-edge free energy technologies have a rising destiny as illustrated by several emerging modalities. The industry is ripe with opportunity for entrepreneurs who have what it takes to see the opportunities and run with them. (PESN; November 17, 2010)
As of June 3, 2011
- Nuclear > Cold Fusion >
Andrea A. Rossi Cold Fusion Generator - Italian inventor, Andrea Rossi's energy amplifier produces useful power from the fusion of cheap and ubiquitous hydrogen and nickel into copper at relatively low temperatures and pressures, with no residual radiation. They claim to be going into production with a 10 kW industrial product that is reliable, safe, and cheap. Verification is being done by the historic University of Bologna. (PESWiki; [updated March 22, 2011)
- The technology offers the ability to produce large quantities of energy via the fusion of nickel powder and hydrogen gas. One hundred grams of nickel and a similar amount of hydrogen can fuel a 15kW system for six months.
- Energy generation is estimated to cost around 1 cent / kW-h.
- Multiple tests by third parties including the Swedish Skeptics Society, scientists from the University of Bologna, and others have successfully validated the technology.
- The one year research program with the University of Bologna continues, and Andrea Rossi is about to start a similar program with the University of Uppsala in Sweden.
- Defkalion Green Technologies Incorporated has been given a license to manufacture and sell E-Cat units in the Greek and Baltic markets. This October, they will be opening up a one megawatt plant composed of approximately 300 modules each rated at 2.5 kilowatts. Defkalion will use the output to power a manufacturing facility that can produce 300,000 units a year.
- Defkalion has obtained all government approvals and safety certifications required to manufacture and sell the E-Cat units in Greece.
- Ampenergo has obtained the rights to the technology in North America. They will share royalties with Andrea Rossi's company, Leonardo Technologies, and will be opening up a one megawatt plant in the USA by the end of this year.
- Gravity Motors > Hidro >
James Kwok's "Hidro" Tech Floating to the Top - James Kwok's "Hidro" commercially available technology allows for energy to be harvested from gravity induced pressure differentials in columns of water. "Ash" from Panacea-BOCAF recently visited Hidro, witnessed a demonstration, and performed tests. Two independent groups have also confirmed Kwok's claims. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; April 17, 2011)
- The technology offers the ability to produce energy by combining the effects of boyancy and gravity in a column of water. Extraction of thermal energy from air and water may also play a role.
- Private demonstrations have taken place that validate that the technology works as claimed.
- A 50 kW plant is currently being constructed.
- 50 kW, 250 kW, and 1 mW plants are planned on being offered.
- The company is in the process of screening potential licensing partners.
- EVs > Electrostatic / Electromagnetic >
Aviso's Self-Charging Electric Car, MEG, and Repelling Force - Filipino inventor, Ismael Aviso, has demonstrated a bare bones electric vehicle with an 11-kW DC motor running on just one 12-volt battery, which is kept charged via a Tesla-like antennae circuitry that draws electrostatic energy from the surroundings, validated by the Philippine DOE. He hopes to introduce plans and kits commercially soon; may open source.... (PESWiki; [updated March 22, 2011])
- The technology offers the ability to extract energy from the ambient environment to power electrical loads of all kinds.
- He has posted a series of videos to Youtube explaining his circuit that collects free energy from the ambient environment.
- The over heating problem that limited the performance of his self-charging electric vehicle has been resolved.
- Work is being performed to more optimally "close the loop" in his circuit. Previously, the high frequency harmonics produced by his circuit would produce significant loses of energy. This issue is now being resolved with the help of professional RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) engineers.
- He is working on a "Universal Motor" that would more efficiently make use of the high voltage output from his circuit. It will utilize his repelling force technology.
- A new self charging electric vehicle prototype using the "Universal Motor" and the improved circuit (with fewer losses) is currently being built. It will have improved performance and a higher top speed. Potentially, it may never need to be recharged from mains power, because the circuit will power the motor while keeping the battery topped off.
- Noble Gas Engines / Plasma >
PlasmERG's Noble Gas Engine - Nobel (inert) gas engine patterned after the Papp Engine, would cost 1/3 what a comparable output engine would cost, while its fuel would cost a few dollars per month -- negligible; totally revolutionizing the renewable industry. Nine months of running time logged. Company is gearing up to go into production. (PESWiki; [updated March 22, 2011])
- The technology offers the ability to produce balls of plasma (similar to ball lightning) in a mixture of Noble Gases. A combination of fusion, fission, and perhaps energy extraction from the zero point energy field produce a force that can push a piston in an engine. The technology holds the potential to replace all internal combustion engines.
- Funding is being sought to take the engine into full scale production.
- The technology is ready to be taken into mass production as soon as the funding is found.
- The company is presently moving into facilities in Las Vegas and are building testing prototypes.
- The technology offers the ability to produce large quantities of HHO efficiently using very little energy. The HHO can be used to boost the efficiency of vehicles, or run them entirely with HHO.
- The first products will boost the fuel efficiency of vehicles around 30%. 20,000 order have been received for these units which went on sale today, June 3.
[Colour fonts and bolding added.].
writings by members of AbundantHope are copyrighted by
AbundantHope - All rights reserved