The Evolution Of Soul And Nervous System
By Itzhak Bentov
Dec 29, 2009 - 6:53:00 AM
Itzhak Bentov:The Evolution Of Soul And Nervous System (Video 5' 48")
Itzhak Bentov was a mechanical engineer who combined a brilliant mind
for mechanisms and structures with a lifelong interest in meditation to
describe quantum physics and the advanced states of higher awareness in
ways easily grasped by readers. He was killed in a strange air crash on takeoff from O'Hare International Airport in Illinois in 1979.
The system Itzhak Bentov is talking about in this clip is
consciousness. We are part of a consciousness evolution fractal system.
Consciousness is fundamental. Our Physics, our Physical matter Reality, is a small subset of the larger reality.
He says: 'The Nervous System Gives us Our Pictures Of
Reality. Subjective reality is the sum of
impressions conveyed by our senses coded in periods of
action/motion/change and rest which are oscillating electrical states
of the nervous system'.
Wikipedia says that by blending analytical knowledge and intuitive insight, Itzhak Bentov was the first to develop what is now widely accepted as a holographic model of reality.
His ideas included:
- Our bodies are mirrors of the whole universe, at every level.
- Vibration permeates all things.
- The universe and all matter is made of consciousness in the process of developing to higher levels.
- Our brains are thought receivers and amplifiers, not the source of thought.
- All knowledge that has ever been generated is potentially available to us from other consciousnesses somewhere in the universe.
- The universe is a hologram. The brain is a hologram interpreting a holographic universe.
writings by members of AbundantHope are copyrighted by
AbundantHope - All rights reserved